LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s a really nice memory that, actually” what- him getting Botox or your wedding day?!
OR. Getting his teeth whitened ! 🙄

Cracked me up - the classical pianist comment in the Narc-cast
“ I was never going to make it , my hands were too tiny”

Err... that hand could span 2 octaves love!
This Fukkin cracked me up 😂😂

Oh my god it’s Mr Luxe chatting off camera again. Their repartee is really not as funny as she thinks is it...
And it’s rehearsed isn’t it... I’m absolutely cringing. About as natural as her lips.

( p.s is she making digs at us?)
OMG ... his voice is so creepy ... they’ve def discussed what they are gonna say beforehand ...
oh and the way he talks about his Botox made me wanna vomit !!! Totally agree re cringey ... he sounds like a Smarmy, yes man ,whipping boy 🥴doesn’t he find it weird that she’s talking to her phone .... there’s no rapport between them it’s all very stilted ... Oh and the she feels like a single parent cos he’s at work all the time ... what a Fukkin insult to single parents .... FFS grow up !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone think it’s strange that she’s posted a pic of herself with her black Dior bag, Then posts a pic of a white Dior bag and is now using Dior make up ????? Just asking ? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
OR. Getting his teeth whitened ! 🙄

This Fukkin cracked me up 😂😂

OMG ... his voice is so creepy ... they’ve def discussed what they are gonna say beforehand ...
oh and the way he talks about his Botox made me wanna vomit !!! Totally agree re cringey ... he sounds like a Smarmy, yes man ,whipping boy 🥴doesn’t he find it weird that she’s talking to her phone .... there’s no rapport between them it’s all very stilted ... Oh and the she feels like a single parent cos he’s at work all the time ... what a Fukkin insult to single parents .... FFS grow up !!!

I bet lord johhny boy uses her makeup too .... slathers on the fake luxe tan .... all he needs is a medallion ....

I feel like I need the vomit bucket .... it’s so deceiving how they come across and manufactured.

It’s parhetic. Whilst my company is going through mass redundancy... for hard workers ... she’s there acting like a spoilt diva. I’m getting less and less interested in these apparent ‘ bloggers ... etc’ .... they are all greedy as bleeping hell and do not live in the real world. Yes .. I would love to be in a position where I can sit on my ass all day... but the reality is I can’t. She sits there all coy in her dirty bathrobe .. putting on this contrived face, acting like her life is one big murder she wrote escapade ... where is John .. oh he’s lost in my big mansion.

She’s not an influencer. The only influencing she does is to manipulate people to spend there hard earned cash .. so she can obtain more freebies to add to her existing junk in the trunk.

Sorry Lorna .. but it’s wearing thin. Get a real job and get some respect for yourself.

Reactions: 10
What a mess !!!! Another Luxeless look with an attempt to make it look ‘spenny’ with that awful bag . Blouse is pretty but the rest of the look is shite ... someone on here said that LL can’t wear denim and boy were they tight .. I think she’s ‘sized up ‘ so she’s not got a camel hoof in them 😂.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny thing here I tried doing this pose when I got out of the shower this morning 😊😂 fuckin uncomfortable seriously, whoever started this trend of standing like you've tit yourself needs another knock on their head...
Haha I tried it too. I really made myself laugh it looks so stupid 😭

What a mess !!!! Another Luxeless look with an attempt to make it look ‘spenny’ with that awful bag . Blouse is pretty but the rest of the look is shite ... someone on here said that LL can’t wear denim and boy were they tight .. I think she’s ‘sized up ‘ so she’s not got a camel hoof in them 😂.
Yes it was me that said she always gets jeans all wrong. And as for that changing bag 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just can’t with the shoes and bag together like just because they’re both white doesn’t mean they match they are two really different styles and don’t compliment each other at all!!! The whole outfit is just a big fat nope the jeans look ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
is that a radiator I spy in the background?

she needs to put some STUFF in that bag. Even if it’s just STUFFING make it look less like you’ve Just taken it out of the plastic in your ASOS order

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad it wasn’t just me! Emma was simpering wasn’t she? Maybe she’s a bit scared of her but once you realise she’s taking tit, there’s no way back.

Reactions: 3
Hang on a minute. She’s saying she has a spot on her chin which could be due to lack of sleep. Lack. Of. Sleep. LOL please hun, it’s literally all that you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember a couple of weeks ago when she was trying to convince us all that since she’d been using *whatever brand was paying her at the time* she hadn’t had a single spot. bleeping hheeeeelllllll.

“John’s worries I stay up too late on my iPhone” wouldn’t worry John hun, she does literally nothing else. Also, the spot is clearly hormonal. You’re due on. Happens to all of us. Get over it.

“Now john’s working from home he spends hours on the computer - that can’t be good for him”

YES LOVE ITS CALLED A FULL TIME JOB YOU SHOULD TRY IT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember a couple of weeks ago when she was trying to convince us all that since she’d been using *whatever brand was paying her at the time* she hadn’t had a single spot. bleeping hheeeeelllllll.

“John’s worries I stay up too late on my iPhone” wouldn’t worry John hun, she does literally nothing else. Also, the spot is clearly hormonal. You’re due on. Happens to all of us. Get over it.

“Now john’s working from home he spends hours on the computer - that can’t be good for him”

YES LOVE ITS CALLED A FULL TIME JOB YOU SHOULD TRY IT
Her daily routine is all over the place .. laying in bed all afternoon to watch bloody murder she wrote ..!!! ( that’s the only room that seems to have a tv) .. then dinner oops supper !!! hair mask!!! And lay in bed Again watching tv whilst answering DM’s on iphone .. She was ‘struggling with eye strain’ not long ago .. 🙄. I’d go crazy sat in my bed all day !!
Bet the OAP finds it different ‘working from home ‘ too , cos he’s always sneaking off to Ceconnis Or driving round London to give her a phone charger When he’s in ‘the office’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
That Fukkin dress from her new summer launch ... 😳 it’s all so WRONG ... I think she’s just designed it to be worn in that ‘I’ve shut myself pose’ ! Seriously if you tried to walk in that your titties would fall out ... its such a vile shape !!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 156476

I cant work out what is going on in that photo????
The filter she uses, @Moneybags. Well, unless she's got a skin condition she hasn't shared with her Luxettes.
I can't stand those shoes. What's the point in the excess inch of toe space when YOU DON'T HAVE AN EXTRA INCH OF TOE?! 😫
Peep-toe... yeah you're constantly peeping for any hint of a feckin toe!

I now hate the word toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.