LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She provides a service to all the companies giving her constant freebies ...
it’s called over consumption
I really have no idea what her brand is or her job.
I wonder if the queue in Primark today is what it’s like to queue on line to buy primarni-luxe ...
how does she make an income to afford s damn Bentley
Answers on a postcard ... for sure it’s not her ‘tew-selled hair

You watch
Returns to London

With the fake hair in 🤷🏼‍♀️🙉

And a face mask ... to cover her sudden eye surgery 🤣
Answer to your ‘income question ‘ is on here ... sorry don’t know what thread but one of the ‘Tattlers’ was in the know and explained how much Instablaggers can earn .. .. it’s absolutely hideous amounts and teaches you not to ‘swipe up for aff links’ Any fellow tattlers our there recall this ?
But I think the’Brand’ ...( cos they’re not very High end or designer) Dont care about her ethics they just want a percentage of her 1M followers

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Answer to your ‘income question ‘ is on here ... sorry don’t know what thread but one of the ‘Tattlers’ was in the know and explained how much Instablaggers can earn .. .. it’s absolutely hideous amounts and teaches you not to ‘swipe up for aff links’ Any fellow tattlers our there recall this ?
But I think the’Brand’ ...( cos they’re not very High end or designer) Dont care about her ethics they just want a percentage of her 1M followers
And also because the damn Bentley didn’t cost as much as some might think

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m still laughing at the “grafter / ever such a hard worker” comment.

(For context, I’m up at 5am, looking after 2 kids, moving house, working full time AND a single parent. I’ve not had half hour to myself in nearly 4 months & not one single minute of help)

Meanwhile Lorna will be in bed for another 5 hours, will “ablute” for another 3 before either staring at herself, talking about herself or taking pictures of herself for the rest of the day.
THIS IS NOT WORK LORNA. This is nothing like real work, real business, real “graft” or real life.
Applying your 7th hair mask in 3 days IS NOT A bleeping JOB.

Reactions: 18

(For context, I’m up at 5am, looking after 2 kids, moving house, working full time AND a single parent. I’ve not had half hour to myself in nearly 4 months & not one single minute of help)

Meanwhile Lorna will be in bed for another 5 hours, will “ablute” for another 3 before either staring at herself, talking about herself or taking pictures of herself for the rest of the day.
THIS IS NOT WORK LORNA. This is nothing like real work, real business, real “graft” or real life.
It actually unnerves me that her stories typically don’t start until 11am or later but she says oh I’ve been up for ages, no you haven’t.

Reactions: 6
WTF ..Im sorry ... is this meant to be a good look 👀😳
I bleeping hate that pose, they all do it now.

That room she’s in could be so lovely I like the white panelling and flooring but it just looks too bare! There’s minimalistic and then there’s boring.

Reactions: 1
THAT LEG THING ARGH

ugh yes, my pet peeve is awful twats starting a blog and thinking that makes them a 'journalist'. If noone is asking or paying you to write, or subbing your copy then IT'S NOT A JOB

Reactions: 3
Happppppy Tuesday ... I’d be a lot happier if you didn’t say that every day 🙄

New Dior products ..... “my face is flawless” well your bloody nose isn’t 🤣
That will be the photo filler you apply to everything Lorna not the expensive make up you’ve blagged

Reactions: 4
Aaaand off goes the rodial banana lowlighter aaaand here comes the dior concealer. I commented before I wonder how long before the rodial one disappears and it's never mentioned again. Now it's out of stock, she can aff link to the dior one which of course will now become her favourite ever concealer in the whole wide world.

• Haha
My Grandad used to say that when he was going for a shite !😂😂😂

I’ll just leave this here .. A Dior bag tweet Followed by a donate to Yemen retweet !!!
She could donate the price of one of these designer bags to Yemen! She doesn’t need more bags.

Oh my god it’s Mr Luxe chatting off camera again. Their repartee is really not as funny as she thinks is it...
And it’s rehearsed isn’t it... I’m absolutely cringing. About as natural as her lips.

( p.s is she making digs at us?)

Funny thing here I tried doing this pose when I got out of the shower this morning 😊😂 fuckin uncomfortable seriously, whoever started this trend of standing like you've tit yourself needs another knock on their head...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.