LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😯😯😯😯😯
Her hair looked like total crap after she’s styled it! She should just leave it natural. I know she meant to be promoting the corralle but she’s a terrible advert why does she lift her hair up like that when she runs it through it’s no wonder her hair is so fucked!

Reactions: 5
There are a few awkward silences when Lorna stops talking and the host obviously hasn’t got her next question ready or doesn’t know where to carry on the convo 🤦🏼‍♀️

“There’s literally no difference between me on Instagram and real life!”

except your face and body?

“I think the best thing about sales is you can’t sell a lie”

1. yes you can
2. you do it e v e r y s i n g l e d a y

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“After I got to a million I had to work harder so it didn’t drop below a million”

no you didn’t, you spent more money

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the how she believes she is better than everyone .. ( @AllAboutTheMayhem is this the narc in her ??)?
Council estate
Uni course swop
Uni friends
Curry’s
Virgin 4th interview girl
Having no close friends but lots of acquaintances .
How she’s a ‘nice girl’
And then adds She’s the only girl Mr Luxe has ever loved !!!
Her IG at the moment hasn’t got many ads ( pissed myself at that one ‘ )
she refuses lots of brands much to Mr Luxe disgust as they are worth ££££££

what have I missed

Blah blah blah I’ll listen to the rest later

“After I got to a million I had to work harder so it didn’t drop below a million”

no you didn’t, you spent more money
Mostly on followers and giveaways !!! 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s regurgitating Brene Brown. Badly.

And she contradicts herself.
She said that she spoke differently to everyone because she lived in a semi detached (!?!) and that’s why she wanted to get away from Sale, then later says her interview with virgin was secured on the basis of being working class and not being posh.

Reactions: 4
Ha ha listen to how she says ‘ tousled’ referring to her rats tail hair ... hilarious ... she says ‘ tew-selled’ ... not even a word !!!

Her hair looks better natural.. than killing the life out of it with straighteners. Then she throws an insult indirectly to people probably watching it with curly hair ‘ oh, I don’t like curly hair’ .... well sorry .. but your hair looks miles better natural .. than like a flat ironing board.

With her type of hair it will never ever grow long .. just look stragley... why mess around with these products & not just go for a short hair cut? Her preference I know .. but thrusting these products at people once again just to line her pockets ...

She’s odd. I could not stop staring at her mouth when she speaks ... it’s like one side of her mouth goes up to her ear 👂

Reactions: 8
HA! I’m still listening to the podcast and she’s just said she doesn’t think she has written any “bad” tweets. Wonder if this was recorded shortly after the Twitter privatisation 🤔

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking, while blow drying my hair sweating like crazy... she got given a dyson air wrap and doesn’t like curly hair 😒🤔 I know you can use it for other styling, but that’s really bugged me haha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.