LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😐 she has 😳 I’d only watched it an hour ago
Might be a blip as quite a few of her highlights ‘are no longer available ‘ But we can live in hope 😂😂. OMG she’s still bashing out that Vile polyester ITS shite from 2019 on her stories 🙄.

How much do you think she contributes financially to their lifestyle?
What she gives to it with one hand ... I think she takes triple back out of it with the other hand ! £££££

Reactions: 2
Don't think it was the skirt Mr. Luxe spotted first 😂 ooops! Naughty comment... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see that most of her highlights HAVE been deleted .. funnily enough the majority of the ones that remain are stuff she’s ‘plugging’. ££££££££. One big Fukkin advertising board !!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think her face is the only thing she’s cleansing at the moment.
Have a feeling her SM is undergoing a certain level of “data cleansing” ... hence the private Twitter last week.

Also, will she just leave her god damn hair alone 🤬 It looked better before she started dicking around with the corrale. They must be out of their minds using her to advertise. I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole after watching her poor attempts. The “sexy“ wave looked about as sexy as a pork scratching.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Cracks me up how she’ll throw in random words to make herself look intelligent when the majority of her followers won’t have a scooby what she’s on about.
Eg. “Abluting”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have a feeling her SM is undergoing a certain level of “data cleansing” ... hence the private Twitter last week.

Also, will she just leave her god damn hair alone 🤬 It looked better before she started dicking around with the corrale. They must be out of their minds using her to advertise. I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole after watching her poor attempts. The “sexy“ wave looked about as sexy as a pork scratching.
It’s funny that she seems to have deleted all her ‘personal lifestyle’ highlights but has left the MR Luxe one on there ?🙄
I thought the same re that dyson thing and she did go over the ‘stringy strands ‘ more than once . She needs about 3’’ cut off that hair. She’s a dreadful ad for Dyson and Kingsley

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

It 100% looked better when she took it out of it the bobble and was wavy and had volume!
she curled it with the dyson and then brushed it out as she “doesn’t like” curly hair. Rude.😐

• Heart
Cracks me up how she’ll throw in random words to make herself look intelligent when the majority of her followers won’t have a scooby what she’s on about.
Eg. “Abluting”
My Grandad used to say that when he was going for a shite !😂😂😂

I’ll just leave this here .. A Dior bag tweet Followed by a donate to Yemen retweet !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s gone from grubby orange tan hands to shoving a load of iconic shimmer over the top 😳
Why the hell would you put all that on your hands

no brain cells at all this women 🙄
She resembles the tin man today!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.