LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have paid good money to have seen @Ohmydays face when she saw the luxe duo.
I laughed so much the other night when I was looking back at the old threads for the Bentley pic and you said she walks as though she tit herself like your 2 year old 😂😂😂 Any videos of her walking do kill me, she always looks like her shoes are too big for her and she’s pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here and had to sign up to post this lol.
I’ve just realised something else she does with her stories. Watched the latest ones where she mentions Bobbi Brown makeup and then she says straight after oh look I’m getting messages from you guys already about Bobbi brown.... but she pre-records her stories right? Then she uploads the video (with filter) and does the subtitles & links (99% affiliate links of course). So when she said that when recording the the video, it wasn’t uploaded onto IG yet, therefore how would she be getting messages from people? She’s such a liar! Acting like she’s uploading them live and getting flooded with messages. Patheticcccccc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just realised something else she does with her stories. Watched the latest ones where she mentions Bobbi Brown makeup and then she says straight after oh look I’m getting messages from you guys already about Bobbi brown.... but she pre-records her stories right? Then she uploads the video (with filter) and does the subtitles & links (99% affiliate links of course). So when she said that when recording the the video, it wasn’t uploaded onto IG yet, therefore how would she be getting messages from people? She’s such a liar! Acting like she’s uploading them live and getting flooded with messages. Patheticcccccc.
Ha welcome! 🎉🎊🎉🎊 There will be more coming out of the woodwork to expose this fraudulent instablagger. I really think the rest of the followers were bought from IG! I remember seeing an offer on how to get thousands of followers a while back .

Reactions: 8
Have I missed something? Were they booted from their flat? What happened to her fancy dressing room makeover the OAP was so busy working on at the beginning of quarantine? I’m tired of her ugly corner of her ugly room at her mother’s house or wherever she’s gone into hiding.
No that is still Her ‘ Boudoir’ She said it was really messy in there the other day . Probably Fukkin filthy too with all that slap and fixing spray all over the carpet . That corner is the only place the filter doesn’t show so much .. so she thinks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god. Well spotted!! 😳😂

Reactions: 8
She certainly lives up to her thread name LIAR LIAR ACRYLIC PANTS ON FIRE 🔥. Welcome ... yippeee another one that has seen the light 😂😂😂😂😂. 🥳. Good post . I actually hadn’t thought of that Keep em coming @PT32

Reactions: 7
Haha thank you for the welcome! It suddenly occurred to me and I had to share it with you guys. She does it quite a lot and she always goes to the effort of acting it out too - she suddenly looks at her screen as if she’s getting lots of messages popping up.

And coincidentally saying that about a gifted product... she obviously thinks if Bobbi Brown sees she has a mass of Bobbi Brown fans in her demographic then they’ll send her more free stuff. She’s what I like to call a massive beg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And her moustache !!🥴

Why does she straighten that Fukkin ‘string’ It looks dreadful and thin .. looks much better bouncy much more ‘glam and girly’ 🤮

I saw her and the OAP IN Brighton she looks Fukkin vile .. OTT make up, patchy tan , puffy,fake and GRUBBY . Nothing like her IG grid !!!
where do they hand around in B? I am taking hubby for Father’s Day to our fav spot in Brighton, may have a little stroll around ...
love B by the way, we are only short drive away and it’s my fav town ever ❤

Forgive me if I’m wrong but hadn’t this print been ‘ripped off’ from... Dior? Who had, in turn, ‘ripped it off’ from... porcelain?
Exact my thoughts!!!
all high street brands ripped it off Dior, so did Lorna. Who tf she thinks she is?Some designer guru? 🤣🤣 she prob pointed at the fabric she likes and that was it what a bleeping moron 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I've wondered this myself before. I'm think she does it with clothes too which conveniently are part of her ITS range.

Reactions: 2
Yeh that would seem true but I just assumed she very quickly writes the subtitles in and uploads as she goes because when she talks about the time it’s always pretty much bang on? And she does that thing where she’s obviously stopped and started the camera going again and she sits back and admires herself with the head cocked girlie grin (cringe)

Reactions: 3
Forgive me if I’m wrong but hadn’t this print been ‘ripped off’ from... Dior? Who had, in turn, ‘ripped it off’ from... porcelain?
Shh noooo of course not, it's a brand new design courtesy of LLL's such creative talent duh :sneaky:

View attachment 153028No comment, just thought I’d leave this here 😂😂😂
Brush your tongues people, BRUSH YOUR TONGUES! Gross!

Welcome to the light, @PT32!! Grab a seat and 🍹🍷🍻 of your choice. x

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s paying homage to me today !! She’s made her stories about the vile shapeless Sweaty polyester dress !! 😂😂.
@Its_Me I think she wants to make friends 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂. 🥴 ? !

where do they hand around in B? I am taking hubby for Father’s Day to our fav spot in Brighton, may have a little stroll around ...
love B by the way, we are only short drive away and it’s my fav town ever ❤

Exact my thoughts!!!
all high street brands ripped it off Dior, so did Lorna. Who tf she thinks she is?Some designer guru? 🤣🤣 she prob pointed at the fabric she likes and that was it what a bleeping moron 🤣
I was sat outside in the Lanes and they strolled past ... well she was walking like she’d pissed herself and he was walking like an OAP !! My Fukkin jaw hit the ground ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh that would seem true but I just assumed she very quickly writes the subtitles in and uploads as she goes because when she talks about the time it’s always pretty much bang on? And she does that thing where she’s obviously stopped and started the camera going again and she sits back and admires herself with the head cocked girlie grin (cringe)
Yeah very true! She could do, I just figured if she’s filming outside Instagram to put a filter on it then it can’t be live. But who knows, it’s hard to know what’s real as she’s such a compulsive liar 😂 🤷‍♀️

Welcome to the light, @PT32!! Grab a seat and 🍹🍷🍻 of your choice. x
Thank you! Glad to finally be here🥂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s paying homage to me today !! She’s made her stories about the vile shapeless Sweaty polyester dress !! 😂😂.
@Its_Me I think she wants to make friends 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂. 🥴 ? !

I was sat outside in the Lanes and they strolled past ... well she was walking like she’d pissed herself and he was walking like an OAP !! My Fukkin jaw hit the ground ..
Now I need to find a video of her walking to witness this 🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.