LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I told him, I just wanted out of the relationship

No, there's no reason to keep in touch, apart from getting my due monies, also he left me with an enormous dept to M&S...
What was the M&S debt?? 😳 Can’t be on furniture from there since they barely have any... 🛋

• Haha
Reactions: 1
FFFFFSSSS !!!! I’ve just watched 😡😡😡
Ok .... here we go
grubby Fukkin hands !
She doesn’t normally wear make up on Mondays ???? Since when ? Today !!!
We’ve Fukkin watched 10 Monday’s of you sat on your arse in your grubby robe slapping it on !!!!😡
‘She’s not been able to travel and she travels a lot so her life has completely changed recently ‘..!!
WTF ITS NOT JUST BEEN A LOONYLUXELIAR LORNA LOCKDOWN 😡😡😡 there is a whole world of real people away from your dressing room mirrors !!! And we’ve all been in lockdown having OUR LIVES completely changed !😡
Of course your glad we bought your beauty boxes it’s lined your Fukkin pockets £££££££££😡
Don’t get me started on the booking flights .. is the man a total moron !!!!!!!’ He needs something to look forward to ... i😡
Oh they were inexpensive doesn’t matter if we can’t go ‘ fukkin nob !!! I’m gonna start a #Give @Jasmine back the M&S money .. 😡
6 Fukkin cases !!!!! Seriously you vain ugly witch . ?😡
As for the ‘friends’ !! Have they not been in touch with them since ????
oh and the Fukkin vacuous conversation between them, the constant drivel re rose wine is purely for us TATTLERS. as was the Zoom filter giggle ‘
But her smug face when he said ..
‘Looking really pretty today’ I Fukkin roared laughing ....

HOW RUDE is she to be still sat on her arse waffling on to the internet when she’s supposed to be in a meeting ... I detest lateness is people but why am I surprised that she doesn’t even care !!!
Vile person ..

I need a drink 😡😡😡😡🍷

rant over ..
I love your epic LL rants :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She looked monumentally pissed off that he was in her “dressing room” to me....

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂. I think I’m losing the plot !! She really ruffles my Fukkin feathers 🙄😂

She’d been rumbled cos he thought she ... wait for it ........
‘Woke up like that ‘. Boom boom 😂😂😂😂😂

There’s plenty more where that came from !!!😂😂😂
Same babe felt like I needed a drink after as well. She’s a joke. Who honestly takes 6 suitcases on what? A week holiday? I tell you who, NO ONE! Not gonna lie Ive taken 2 if it’s 2 weeks or more but come on SIX. Are we meant to be impressed?

Reactions: 2
She thinks she’s Zsa Zsa Gabor with her 6 suitcase bollocks. It’s meant to impress everyone. Lucky old mr luxe taking photos of this vain creature. That’s his idea of a holiday?? Tbh she needs 5 cases of slap to slather on and a case full of acrylic tit.

Jesus I’m on the wine and it’s not even 5pm. I need a safe space. She’s triggered me completely with this last 30383 stories since lunch.
What’s with the guest (Vocal) appearance from Mr Luxe? It’s like some pub circuit comedy duo.. but less funny. You know the type that get booed off.

And her lips look collossal.. she really does see something else when she admires herself in the mirror. She really has come a long way....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks she’s Zsa Zsa Gabor with her 6 suitcase bollocks. It’s meant to impress everyone. Lucky old mr luxe taking photos of this vain creature. That’s his idea of a holiday?? Tbh she needs 5 cases of slap to slather on and a case full of acrylic tit.

Jesus I’m on the wine and it’s not even 5pm. I need a safe space. She’s triggered me completely with this last 30383 stories since lunch.
What’s with the guest (Vocal) appearance from Mr Luxe? It’s like some pub circuit comedy duo.. but less funny. You know the type that get booed off.

And her lips look collossal.. she really does see something else when she admires herself in the mirror. She really has come a long way....
Team Luxe do Santorini !!!😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello

So I'm new here. Found out about the filter.. I see it on stills but I would've never noticed without knowing. And no mansion, what is up with that?

Anyway, here is my moodboard

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--28831342.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I mean 6 cases she travels cheap as chips economy so the excess baggage would cost stupid money! I don't believe she travels with that many, although with the amount of tit she trowels on that mug each day she prob needs one case for makeup!
I moved countries and took 3 cases and 2 cabin bags but then I don't fly economy so I'm already more luxe & 'spendy' than this twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

“Guest (vocal) appearance” 😂😂😂

Hello

So I'm new here. Found out about the filter.. I see it on stills but I would've never noticed without knowing. And no mansion, what is up with that?

Anyway, here is my moodboard

View attachment 149245
Did you mean “moon” board? 😁😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.