LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos she’s a PWINCESS !

Sorry I should commend the Tattler that came up with this cos it makes me Fukkin laugh each time I say it ...but I can’t remember who it was .. ...
take note I say PWINCESS flattering my eyelashes in a pose like I’ve tit myself .. yep you know the pose 😂😂😂😂
I actually say this to my dog every morning “Helllowwww Pwincess” 😂 She loves it 🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I unfollowed LoonyLuxeLiar and I am having more fun reading this thread than watching her stories 🤣 glad I’m not missing out! Same old shallow mallow poor mr Luxe - give the OAP A break!

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed LoonyLuxeLiar and I am having more fun reading this thread than watching her stories 🤣 glad I’m not missing out! Same old shallow mallow poor mr Luxe - give the OAP A break!
I Unfollowed her at the beginning of lockdown and I’m still here too 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Cos she’s a PWINCESS !

Sorry I should commend the Tattler that came up with this cos it makes me Fukkin laugh each time I say it ...but I can’t remember who it was .. ...
take note I say PWINCESS flattering my eyelashes in a pose like I’ve tit myself .. yep you know the pose 😂😂😂😂
It might have been me.. on one of my usual rants. 🤣

Maybe Loons does wash his socks and his y-fronts?
We know cooking is out of the question and god forbid she gets up before 11. She doesn’t do the food shopping ( shopping for HER is a different matter).
i agree @Its_Me - ID be “ dead chuffed” if I had someone helping me out with stuff and life in general. Just to share the load as it were.
I think it just comes across like he’s some sort of skivvy. I find it quite de-masculating. Not my cup of tea at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
It might have been me.. on one of my usual rants. 🤣

Maybe Loons does wash his socks and his y-fronts?
We know cooking is out of the question and god forbid she gets up before 11. She doesn’t do the food shopping ( shopping for HER is a different matter).
i agree @Its_Me - ID be “ dead chuffed” if I had someone helping me out with stuff and life in general. Just to share the load as it were.
I think it just comes across like he’s some sort of skivvy. I find it quite de-masculating. Not my cup of tea at all.
It’s bloody embarrassing. Imagine it the other way around. A man talking about his wife running around like a skivvy for him! There would be uproar and rightly so! I guess he enjoys it because he’s a smarmy creep. Definitely not my cuppa tea either.

I'm confused by this, why would he be told no? By who? 🤣 maybe I'm being thick
By Hermes. Because they are selective over who they sell their top line bags to E.G. not the likes of begs such as Lorna.

Reactions: 3
I actually say this to my dog every morning “Helllowwww Pwincess” 😂 She loves it 🐶
Hope you don’t stand like youve tit yourself when you say it !!

It’s bloody embarrassing. Imagine it the other way around. A man talking about his wife running around like a skivvy for him! There would be uproar and rightly so! I guess he enjoys it because he’s a smarmy creep. Definitely not my cuppa tea either.
OMG . Spot on ... @Its_Me great post 👍
It’s dead creepy when you think about it and slightly manipulative on both sides ... He’s controlling her by doing everything ..and she’s just a lazy greedy vain gold digger playing up to him ...
All seems a bit staged ..
He’d drive me Fukkin mad .. Id feel like a prisoner AND ..I’d definitely be living on my own if I Acted like her ! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Hope you don’t stand like youve tit yourself when you say it !!

OMG . Spot on ... @Its_Me great post 👍
It’s dead creepy when you think about it and slightly manipulative on both sides ... He’s controlling her by doing everything ..and she’s just a lazy greedy vain gold digger playing up to him ...
All seems a bit staged ..
He’d drive me Fukkin mad .. Id feel like a prisoner AND ..I’d definitely be living on my own if I Acted like her ! 😂😂
I'd be divorced !

• Haha
She just said she SLEEPS in the acrylic nappies. I just can’t

In other news the random dining room pic is BACK BACK BACK!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Found this page last week love it. Can believe her this morning about booking flights with friends she met the last time. Omg it really is all about her

Reactions: 5
Found this page last week love it. Can believe her this morning about booking flights with friends she met the last time. Omg it really is all about her
“I need to check if they actually like us” Well it’s a bit bleeping late now love Johns booked the flights! And no it’s not a tricky one you prat Greece isn’t open to the UK yet and there’s currently a quarantine in place when you get back to UK ( I don’t think she said when she’s planning to but who knows if it will be extended or what might happen in the coming weeks)

Also can someone tell her she looks like a bleeping borrower with this bag!

Oh FFS I just watched the rest! SIX suitcases!? duck off Lorna.

More talk of Rosé 🥱🥱🥱

Why have I done this to myself!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
oh god her stories - she's "bored" of rose -
Does this woman ever work out or do anything physical other than just lie around all day? and seriously - can someone PLEASE teach her how to properly do tan, or just DON'T APPLY FAKE TAN! it's ok to just have pale skin and embrace it - use a little bronzer and be done!
you know she talks so much about the emotional toll her eating disorder took on her mental health, what she doesn't realize is all the lying she does and the fake life she presents to her followers is creating similar issues for young women that are striving for a life that ISN"T EVEN REAL.
And did anyone catch it - she basically admitted to using filters on all of her videos!! she said she should create a zoom filter - that would explain why she always looks so much thinner in her posts than in real-life shots of her. honestly, the amount of damage control needed for young women who watch her garbage is just beyond.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“I need to check if they actually like us” Well it’s a bit bleeping late now love Johns booked the flights! And no it’s not a tricky one you prat Greece isn’t open to the UK yet and there’s currently a quarantine in place when you get back to UK ( I don’t think she said when she’s planning to but who knows if it will be extended or what might happen in the coming weeks)

More talk of Rosé 🥱🥱🥱

haha step back from the edge my friend...

i know those padded mules are 'designer', bottega or chanel or whatever but they just just so cheap/shoe express-tastic, and so unflattering to the foot.. I'm not even commenting on the inflatable bag

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome .... so glad you’ve had your eyes opened to her vile ways !

More talk of Rosé 🥱🥱🥱

Ohhhh. FFS .. I was gonna have a day of but now And ve gotta check her stories 😂😂. Back soon

• Haha
Reactions: 2
haha step back from the edge my friend...

i know those padded mules are 'designer', bottega or chanel or whatever but they just just so cheap/shoe express-tastic, and so unflattering to the foot.. I'm not even commenting on the inflatable bag
I’ve seen a couple of people with them who can pull them off but Lorna isn’t one of them. Mango have a dupe pair which I personally think are much nicer if you’re into that look and I think around £60.

More talk of Rosé 🥱🥱🥱

FFFFFSSSS !!!! I’ve just watched 😡😡😡
Ok .... here we go
grubby Fukkin hands !
She doesn’t normally wear make up on Mondays ???? Since when ? Today !!!
We’ve Fukkin watched 10 Monday’s of you sat on your arse in your grubby robe slapping it on !!!!😡
‘She’s not been able to travel and she travels a lot so her life has completely changed recently ‘..!!
WTF ITS NOT JUST BEEN A LOONYLUXELIAR LORNA LOCKDOWN 😡😡😡 there is a whole world of real people away from your dressing room mirrors !!! And we’ve all been in lockdown having OUR LIVES completely changed !😡
Of course your glad we bought your beauty boxes it’s lined your Fukkin pockets £££££££££😡
Don’t get me started on the booking flights .. is the man a total moron !!!!!!!’ He needs something to look forward to ... i😡
Oh they were inexpensive doesn’t matter if we can’t go ‘ fukkin nob !!! I’m gonna start a #Give @Jasmine back the M&S money .. 😡
6 Fukkin cases !!!!! Seriously you vain ugly witch . ?😡
As for the ‘friends’ !! Have they not been in touch with them since ????
oh and the Fukkin vacuous conversation between them, the constant drivel re rose wine is purely for us TATTLERS. as was the Zoom filter giggle ‘
But her smug face when he said ..
‘Looking really pretty today’ I Fukkin roared laughing ....

HOW RUDE is she to be still sat on her arse waffling on to the internet when she’s supposed to be in a meeting ... I detest lateness is people but why am I surprised that she doesn’t even care !!!
Vile person ..

I need a drink 😡😡😡😡🍷

rant over ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.