LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I am LURKER for sure, but my god I had to post this. Like why why why would you post about Glossier supporting the issues going on in the US right now to THEN write underneath and say you’ve ordered whatever and will review it??? Like how can you plug a review on a story post about something so devastating that’s happening in the world right now? Is it just me or does it seem incredibly tasteless? Like I’ll share this post but I’ll make it about me as well. I don’t get why you would even mention you had ordered anything?!
3D1868C4-32C5-4D7A-9AF8-F0E6255B2B69.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Has her Lady tit made an appearance Yet ? ?

Okay so I am LURKER for sure, but my god I had to post this. Like why why why would you post about Glossier supporting the issues going on in the US right now to THEN write underneath and say you’ve ordered whatever and will review it??? Like how can you plug a review on a story post about something so devastating that’s happening in the world right now? Is it just me or does it seem incredibly tasteless? Like I’ll share this post but I’ll make it about me as well. I don’t get why you would even mention you had ordered anything?
Well said ... I had to re read through Glossiers post incase I’d missed something .. but even as a lurker @MrsHumpy23 you know everything has to be about LL 🙄. I thought the sofa ad a touch sucky too ... If she’s really sincere about BLM then why can’t she just stick to that one thing today ?

Reactions: 4
There was quite the royal hoo-ha when Caroline Flack passed. These influencers were flogging tit and tagging her name and be kind in their posts. Such low brow disgusting behaviour creaming off the tragedy and trying to gain some of the traffic attached to those hashtags. It was truly awful, and I checked it out to see if they were doing it... and of course they were.
LL is just as bad. She only ever mentions charities or causes randomly... it’s not like we regularly see selfless deeds. ( giving away cash/products is for her own numbers)

Everything is for HER again. NARC!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I joined just so I could click the thumbnails - I was too curious and wasn’t getting the full picture without them 😄.

On this other account she actually speaks about chin fillers. Odd she didn’t delete the last comment though...

View attachment 141495

On this picture I barely recognized the girl second from left who has made several appearances in this thread...

View attachment 141496
Her other Instagram account is private ..... so you privately know her ? .... is she wearing the pillow case on there ?!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Yeh it was open yesterday
Oh what a surprise .. she hasn’t used that account for months and then a ‘fellow Tattler’ visits it for a snoop and low and behold now she’s made it private .... Hello Lorna 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay so I am LURKER for sure, but my god I had to post this. Like why why why would you post about Glossier supporting the issues going on in the US right now to THEN write underneath and say you’ve ordered whatever and will review it??? Like how can you plug a review on a story post about something so devastating that’s happening in the world right now? Is it just me or does it seem incredibly tasteless? Like I’ll share this post but I’ll make it about me as well. I don’t get why you would even mention you had ordered anything?!View attachment 142288
It’s incredibly distasteful. Emotions are running high over the subject and unless you want to address the issue from a personal viewpoint or from the heart leave it well alone. She hasn’t even shown any solidarity other than sharing a petition with ‘Sign and Share’ just to get some kind of cred. It’s certainly not a time to turn a post into some kind of personal gain.

Reactions: 8
“HiiiiiiYyYYyYyya” *twisting my jaw*

I haven’t visited her instagram for about a week, and I also stayed away from tattle life (I had to so I wouldn’t be tempted to look 😂) so I could get a time out from LooneyLuxe (LooneyLuxe haaas to be a part of the next thread-name!). And I can honestly feel my mood rising. She literally annoys me so much with her stupid clown make-up “tutorials”, baggy and flammable diapers, stupid poopie-poses, childish giggling and not to menation the 3 sad strands of hair on her overly filtered head and face that it affects my mood. The only reason I’m back on track with the lurking is because I missed you guys and I have to stay updated 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I haven’t visited her instagram for about a week, and I also stayed away from tattle life (I had to so I wouldn’t be tempted to look 😂) so I could get a time out from LooneyLuxe (LooneyLuxe haaas to be a part of the next thread-name!). And I can honestly feel my mood rising. She literally annoys me so much with her stupid clown make-up “tutorials”, baggy and flammable diapers, stupid poopie-poses, childish giggling and not to menation the 3 sad strands of hair on her overly filtered head and face that it affects my mood. The only reason I’m back on track with the lurking is because I missed you guys and I have to stay updated 😂
Hiiiyyyaaaaah! Welcome back haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well are we all meeting up again tomorrow with our preferred tipple to host our opinions on the IGTV between Nadine Bagshot and LL ... apparently they always have such a giggle together and the matter will be no holds barred !!!! Riveting !!!🙄

The OAP must have gone to school with my Nan cos she cuts tomatoes like hat !

• Haha
It’s incredibly distasteful. Emotions are running high over the subject and unless you want to address the issue from a personal viewpoint or from the heart leave it well alone. She hasn’t even shown any solidarity other than sharing a petition with ‘Sign and Share’ just to get some kind of cred. It’s certainly not a time to turn a post into some kind of personal gain.
OK, I didn’t see the rest of her posts on the matter before I made my comment so my bad because she did make some effort in addressing it. But using consumerism on the glossier post wasn’t cool.

Reactions: 1
It’s got to be a Tattle live tomorrow ... SURELY!
literally 2 of the VERY worst for promoting “natural” .. Nadine’s tagline is actually “ filter free” on her website. What a hoot! I’m breaking out in hives at the mere thought of that pair together. It’ll be an absolutely clusterfuck of filters.
Head at a bizare angle in a vain attempt to look like her filtered pictures? 500 viewers?

The views she gets on these live things are indicative of her real numbers. Views, likes, comments all can be bought. Live viewings... not (yet)

Reactions: 3
Oh.. turns out you CAN buy Instagram Live Views ??! So if her numbers suddenly rocket... john’s got his card out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Has her Lady tit made an appearance Yet ? ?

Well said ... I had to re read through Glossiers post incase I’d missed something .. but even as a lurker @MrsHumpy23 you know everything has to be about LL 🙄. I thought the sofa ad a touch sucky too ... If she’s really sincere about BLM then why can’t she just stick to that one thing today ?
Is she answering my question ???? 🙄

Attachments

Odd that she’s now talking about Whalar when she’s very recently been saying on stories “I don’t have any team members or management, it’s all me doing it myself” etc

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s thick as a plank. Has no understanding of the world and what tragedies are going on and how history keeps repeating itself.

Reactions: 2
Just lies after lies.
Hilarious when she does her close ups of concealers. We can’t see the colours love! The filter blurs everything out.

The IG live with that Baggot woman later should be beautifully horrendous. Might open myself some WA ( bought not gifted) as not sure I can cope with a brace of such self obsessed facially filtered twats trying to out -do each other with faux-humble, forced chat.

• Haha
Recent lurker, first time poster 👋🏽 so I came across this forum accidentally last week when trying to find a link on Google for the Lorna Luxe and the Rodial collab. Reading the threads (yes I have read EVERYTHING 😂) has been the biggest eye opener for me! I really liked Lorna - followed her for a while and loved the whole aspirational spin. But to find out it was all based on a LIE!! I feel like I’ve been conned! Yes I am taking this personally 🤣🤣 the “Manor House” that turns out to be a flat - Seeing pics of her “living room” and how big her windows are, the wood panels in the bedroom thinking that it was this majestic grand mansion. The Bentley - where the f&ck has the Bentley post gone?!! I’m all for people sharing their passions via blogging and instagram but to have no knowledge of the products you’re flogging, the fake luxe lifestyle you’ve created is doing so much harm to impressionable people. I am genuinely outraged! And now to jump on the BLM hype without any real feelings towards the issue - sharing a few posts. I’m just baffled. I’m glad I’ve discovered the smoke and mirrors and I seriously hope more people become aware of this. This fake lifestyle has to stop!
Why not just own it. It is what it is and OWN IT. There’s no shame living in a 2 bed flat. There’s no shame in not being “rich”. The concealment of it perpetuates this idea that to be otherwise is not acceptable in society. Lorna needs to take a long look in the mirror and realise that selling herself out in the way that she has has made her credibility go from somewhere mid-range to below zero. Also - how can you sleep at night knowing that your living is based on being a fraud!!?
sorry for my rant. But thanks all -you’ve given me some good laughs. So much juice - wonder if Daily Mail will want to report this trickster after their last article on her!

I didn’t even know you could have a filter on a video unless it was displayed at the top as such. Can’t keep up with all this tit. So I guess the patchy bit in between her eyebrows is dry skin with some weird filter thing over?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.