LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys first time posting on here! Sorry to jump back but I’ve only just got around to watching her stories from yesterday please tell me someone else noticed all the loose hairs on her chest that were getting rubbed in along with the makeup? :sick::ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hope this is allowed to post but thank you to these ladies for posing in their ‘Terri’ loungewear in natural lighting without a million filters so we can all see how bloody awful that material is 🤮 it’s literally no better than something you could buy in primark! I notice it doesn’t quite look the same as this on other influencers she’s #gifted it to!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That Gucci slip dress she’s banging on about. Nice if it didn’t have Gucci emblazoned across it.
Also who just gets pissed and goes into Gucci and drops over a grand on tat? She’s awful.

Oh fantastic she’s giving away a robe so her minions can be just like her! ‘Funny’ we were talking about soho house a few days ago now she’s had to drop in that she’s stayed there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Mr luxe believes she woke up like that ? What? Is he visually impaired ? or is he pissed?

Managed 49 seconds cant watch anymore.

It’s seriously a case of the emperor’s new clothes.
There will be a generation of girls wandering around in cheap tat with bright orange “glowing” faces...
How do they not see that she’s filtered to the point of being unrecognisable? Even my girls do and they’re under 10!

What the actual duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone read this ? Seriously I think it’s instagram breeding these narcissistic selfish vain greedy idiots..
Does this mean More trickery and fakery on their LYING Instablaggers accounts !! ?
If someone can make a comment on what filter she uses on her phone video because it makes her look like a totally different person shaving off a good chunk off her face compared to other people’s phone live video app with her.
That’s not bullying; that’s holding her accountable in a legitimate business. Let’s see if she pins that post as a bullying comment. The act of pinning it is actually bullying too. Touché!

Mr luxe believes she woke up like that ? What? Is he visually impaired ? or is he pissed?
LOL I was just about to say that, I think both or else is just too dam scared to say the wrong thing or she'll eat him alive.

So she is in the midst of a massive Rodial paid partnership and today PR's Murad and Clarins. The girl has no morals whatsoever, just take the £, keep it coming because brand awareness means nothing to her. She should go on "Flog It!" :)

Who the hell engraves a robe, it's embroidered you thicko woman. You not heard of that being so "fashion" you would know.

• Haha
If I said to my partner do you think I’m wearing any make up? He would know exactly why I was asking and say “No babe” or maybe make up something like yeh you’ve got that stuff you put on your eye lashes knowing full well I’ve got a full face of make up on coz he knows what I look like without it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If someone can make a comment on what filter she uses on her phone video because it makes her look like a totally different person shaving off a good chunk off her face compared to other people’s phone live video app with her.
That’s not bullying; that’s holding her accountable in a legitimate business. Let’s see if she pins that post as a bullying comment. The act of pinning it is actually bullying too. Touché!
I have done! Recently, she said thanks gorge, then deleted my comment and blocked me from her stories!

• Haha
I have done! Recently, she said thanks gorge, then deleted my comment and blocked me from her stories!
This still makes me laugh 😂😂😂

I’ve just looked at her stories ... please Lord not the bloody 10th Anniversary repeat posts AGAIN 🙄🙄. 🤬🤯
Can’t see why she hates us so much ..she always seems like she’s trying to please usin her stories 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This still makes me laugh 😂😂😂

I’ve just looked at her stories ... please Lord not the bloody 10th Anniversary repeat posts AGAIN 🙄🙄. 🤬🤯
Can’t see why she hates us so much ..she always seems like she’s trying to please usin her stories 😂😂😂
Trying to be a mOgGLe (model) in her holiday/anniversary insta stories/photo shoot. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't she say they were doing a vowel renewal for their 10yrs last year and thats why they had the Paris rental but the event never happened? I'm sure she posted wedding type dresses too

My god she really would actually shag herself if she could. She really fancies herself with the wig on doesn’t she.

• Haha
I sound awful saying this. But she is not pretty in the least. Her side profile is hideous with the over filled face and lips.

Genuine beauty is so much more natural than what people of today class as pretty or beautiful. And yeap I’m young myself .. not old !! .. but dear lord Botox and filler all great. But less is more.. sound like I’m bashing .. but I do not get the hysteria with this girl.

She’s vapid in the sense of her ‘ want, want, want’. Need. Need. Need. No wonder people’s mental health goes through the roof and debts are through the roof. She just wants a meal ticket off.

• Heart
Some thoughts as I’ve just gone on her stories even tho I don’t follow her anymore...

1. whys she making out like you shouldn’t bother with an SPF just because the sun’s gone in? Honestly I don’t think she wears it as much as she makes out she does, which makes me think even more that the no Botox thing is a fat lie

2. putting spf on OVER your makeup? What? Hun it isn’t shifting your makeup because your “no makeup makeup”is still about 400 layers more than most of us would Wear on our wedding day?!

3. Is she drawing freckles on again

4. No you didn’t put your cardigan in the tumble dryer after a 60 degree wash because it would have probably melted

5. Why do we have to see the video of you slurping wine and eating spaghetti from your phone that’s on the tablue?

6. She is absolutely desperate for a free stay at that hotel in santorini

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.