LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not up yet. Anyone ready for Bingo :)

1. Hiyyyyyaaaaa
2. Feeling Tired, not been up long
3. Rodial tutorial, trowel make up look, box of shite
4. Thicker hair
5. I look so pretty
4. Rose'
5. Looking for OAP whipping boy
5. Lazy Day in the garden

(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

1. Hiyyyyyaaaaa
4. Thicker hair
5. I look so pretty
4. Rose'

(y)
Announce another give away

I just noticed Rosie Huntington W follows her 😮 She doesn’t follow Rosie though. Rude.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

1. Hiyyyyyaaaaa
4. Thicker hair
5. I look so pretty
4. Rose'

(y)
Nah, chav face is probably only getting out of her pit now. Quick bacon barm and a brew before she gets on camera talking about what’s she’s about to flog to everyone today.

Probably another giveaway or aka things she was gifted with, may have had a quick squirt, sniff or try on the decided it was a pile of garbage and so she’s palming it off to a “lucky fan” instead.

She’ll be in that dressing gown, I swear, she wears a different one around the house.

One that’s full of food and drink. Then when she’s sitting down to us, she puts a different one on and makes out she’s lady muck. 👀

There’s no way she’s only got up and wearing that thing spotless. Maybe it’s just me.

This, all while proceeding to smother herself to death with highlighter, tan and filters. More make up than a bloody boots counter.

But then again, I’m not sure who it is or who it’s supposed to be in her pictures. Because that sure as hell ain’t her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I private messaged her something nice and asked her opinion on something quite close to me. As a bit of a test to see if she really does reply to everyone. Fair dos she did reply but the response was so short and blunt. As if she'd not even read what I sent 😂 almost wish she'd ignored it tbh wasn't worth the wait of nearly a week at all

• Haha
Midday, she’s been the garden all morning but she thought she would put her dirty robe on to show us a chest tanning hack even though she was gonna have a day off. She can’t help herself can she.

So I private messaged her something nice and asked her opinion on something quite close to me. As a bit of a test to see if she really does reply to everyone. Fair dos she did reply but the response was so short and blunt. As if she'd not even read what I sent 😂 almost wish she'd ignored it tbh wasn't worth the wait of nearly a week at all
I didn’t say anything because knowing she reads here didn’t want her to know who I was but I also messaged her recently just to see if and how she responded. She replied pretty much straight away but it was very flat. Exchanged a few messages but I just got bored wasn’t a warm friendly conversion at all and I was being really nice.

Has anyone seen the state of her nails and fingertips this morning?! Sweet Jesus!!!! They are filthy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the state of her nails and fingertips this morning?! Sweet Jesus!!!! They are filthy!!!
Lately the cuff edges on her drab robe look nasty; probably doesn’t want roll it to show forearm and scare the minions giving away the exaggerated distortion of the face. The fingers were going through a warp change when she brings them in the middle of the camera they look like a child’s hand and then they go back to an adult’s hand when moved to the side. So f hilarious Hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve only just discovered these threads and they are giving me life. So glad I am not the only one that finds this unbearable, repetitive and fake. There’s only so many times I can see ‘ahhh thanks darling’ on every.single.comment like a bot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Announce another give away

I just noticed Rosie Huntington W follows her 😮 She doesn’t follow Rosie though. Rude.
because she can’t stand other people who do well. She said she doesn’t even watch other peoples stories on insta in case she starts “comparing (myself) to them”

maybe you should bleeping start Doing some research hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fi
So chavvy for someone so ‘luxe’ 😂😂😂

At one
When she was smearing this on the difference between face and body is just laughable. And yes her nails are just manky.
You can’t escape the filter ..... At one point her chin was back to normal ...
no wonder her bloody chest always looks minging she put far too much of that gunk on and didn’t let it dry !!!
Seriously she’s like someone that’s been kidnapped And locked in a room and is trying to keep their daily life normal ...by using her supplies on repeat ...🙄
BTW. ..... WHEN SHE HAD THAT DREADFUL HAIRCUT RECENTLY WHO SAID IT WONT BE LONG UNTIL SHE PUTS THE EXTENSIONS BACK IN ??? ...... BINGO 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone read this ? Seriously I think it’s instagram breeding these narcissistic selfish vain greedy idiots..
Does this mean More trickery and fakery on their LYING Instablaggers accounts !! ?
You know I was thinking earlier (not that it’s anything new) how much social media, Instagram in particular has changed over the years. I remember circa 2013 It was just people posting crap pics of what they were up to, Holiday pics, reposts of quotes, throwback Thursdays and birthday shout outs. It’s now just a breeding ground for greed and narcissism 😔

Reactions: 10
Anyone read this ? Seriously I think it’s instagram breeding these narcissistic selfish vain greedy idiots..
Does this mean More trickery and fakery on their LYING Instablaggers accounts !! ?
Yep condoning deceptive practices to gullible consumers.

But no one ever thinks these instagrabbers are lying and cheating. Everyone takes it there angels.

so every member on here and general public who posts constructive critique to their posts is a nasty low life troll with nothing better to do.

I can only comment on this thread as that is where I mainly post and I think I can safely say we are a intelligent, perceptive, hard honest working, kind bunch who just don’t want to see or engage with the trashy lies she or they throw at us. Does she make a honest £££, no and we can and will call her out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is honestly vile, constantly posts being all "lovely and down to earth" then the utter spam of inspo pics of tiny models with jeans that are so gappy at the waist you'd honestly call an ambulance for the poor devil makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think many Influencers become narcissists but many of them would have narc tendencies to start with. Taking numerous pictures of yourself, looking at yourself and telling people how good you look & how much more important and glamorous your life is, how your choices are more valid, inviting people every single bleeping day to admire you.. . It's the very definition of narcissism. It’s TRULY awful!

Some of them must know.. deep down that it's a façade and they are in some way preying on women's insecurities to influence them to buy more stuff. But I guess they are so “highly financially rewarded”’ ( be it with freebies, trips, stuff) and so praised that their ego and love of money could never give it up. How could someone like Lorna live without the daily adoration ? How could she live without showing off her stuff ?

They simply equate all the likes and all the money and all the gifts with self worth. (Hi Lorna! Ring any bells? )

Like someone else said , I imagine they would say 'oh you're just jealous' but i would not swap my life for Lorna’s for a gold pig!
I’d bet that most people commenting on here are respectable hard working career women with good morals, some with kids and definitly NOT the definition of a troll and out to “ bully”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think many Influencers become narcissists but many of them would have narc tendencies to start with. Taking numerous pictures of yourself, looking at yourself and telling people how good you look & how much more important and glamorous your life is, how your choices are more valid, inviting people every single bleeping day to admire you.. . It's the very definition of narcissism. It’s TRULY awful!

Some of them must know.. deep down that it's a façade and they are in some way preying on women's insecurities to influence them to buy more stuff. But I guess they are so “highly financially rewarded”’ ( be it with freebies, trips, stuff) and so praised that their ego and love of money could never give it up. How could someone like Lorna live without the daily adoration ? How could she live without showing off her stuff ?

They simply equate all the likes and all the money and all the gifts with self worth. (Hi Lorna! Ring any bells? )

Like someone else said , I imagine they would say 'oh you're just jealous' but i would not swap my life for Lorna’s for a gold pig!
I’d bet that most people commenting on here are respectable hard working career women with good morals, some with kids and definitly NOT the definition of a troll and out to “ bully”.
You’ve just described that episode of Black Mirror; Nosedive. If you haven’t seen it, its a must watch. And her life right down to the muted pastel colors its filmed in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.