LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we reeeeaaaaally need that video of the OAP trying to stick his tongue down her throat šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah she has a gifted stay there a while back with whatever favourite brand it was at the time.

question bingo - I hit the jackpot. āœ…

you never see him popping round to their manor and enjoying a rosƩ in the grounds do you ?
which question? The tattoo answer made me šŸ˜‚

Did we reeeeaaaaally need that video of the OAP trying to stick his tongue down her throat šŸ¤¢
Literally nearly gagged. Did you see her physical reaction to him... not really engaging in the kiss.. then you could almost see her remembering he pays for the handbags and she ā€œ engagedā€ with him. Legit nearly barfed. In middle of cooking home made veg soup as well. ( duck knows why on such a hot day)

which question? The tattoo answer made me šŸ˜‚
I think I gambled on cabin crew , expensive shoes, rose, and ā€œ criticismā€.
Jack. Pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG ... did he make an appearance ?? Iā€™m saving my viewing for later ..šŸ·
A recycled video on her Q&A

Literally nearly gagged. Did you see her physical reaction to him... not really engaging in the kiss.. then you could almost see her remembering he pays for the handbags and she ā€œ engagedā€ with him. Legit nearly barfed. In middle of cooking home made veg soup as well. ( duck knows why on such a hot day)

I think I gambled on cabin crew , expensive shoes, rose, and ā€œ criticismā€.
Jack. Pot.
You were spot on! Why did she cover up the shoes? Are we gonna have grand reveal of those as well šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
H
Yeah that is absolutely disgusting, they would be better off not donating anything at than give a Ā£1. You can buy Rodial from TK Maxx, I know as I got the hand cream for Ā£2.99 :LOL: was nothing special, just ok.

What's with the Rodial tanning drops, thought she was affiliated to Tan Luxe that was the best ever tanning drops, doesn't use anything else, now suddenly few quid waved in front her and Rodial are the "best ever".

Her GBF is the guy from Gogglebox, he seems like a nice guy on tv, what the hell is doing being her mate unless she is begging for friends now :LOL:
I thought the same about tanning drops .. ha ha the gogglebox guy looks like heā€™s had a lobotomy or heā€™s pissed out of his head on gogglebox he just grins at his arrogant husband .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
H

I thought the same about tanning drops .. ha ha the gogglebox guy looks like heā€™s had a lobotomy or heā€™s pissed out of his head on gogglebox he just grins at his arrogant husband .
I really donā€™t like his husband. Can we start a thread on him?

No I never met no 1, however she is now a multi millionaire in her own Skincare brand and I wish her well, she was treated very badly by John.
Iā€™m watching Boris , cooking dinner and snooping on google .... after many Unsuccessful snoops Iā€™ve just put ā€˜Andrews beauty companyā€™ into google and thereā€™s a very successful Beauty company .. Does she still go under her married name @Jasmine ? ( my sister does cos she hates our surname she told me to google it šŸ˜‚ )

I really donā€™t like his husband. Can we start a thread on him?
Iā€™d be surprised if there isnā€™t one already heā€™s such a twit ..

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m watching Boris , cooking dinner and snooping on google .... after many Unsuccessful snoops Iā€™ve just put ā€˜Andrews beauty companyā€™ into google and thereā€™s a very successful Beauty company .. Does she still go under her married name @Jasmine ? ( my sister does cos she hates our surname she told me to google it šŸ˜‚ )

Iā€™d be surprised if there isnā€™t one already heā€™s such a twit ..
To be honest I don't know

Reactions: 1
And you know what I canā€™t be doing with the most. Those GRWM Instagram stories. Sat there in that ruddy nightgown, every bloody morning. Looking pale, with eyes like piss holes in the snow. All while appearing as a half sucked Cheese Dorito from the neck downwards. Then starts clabbering on countless amounts of gifted tat.

I donā€™t care how much Charlotte Tilbury or Nars you own, or these overpriced crow foot cover creams that do no good. No one wants this every morning LL. Nobody.

That ā€œiyaaaaaaaaā€ she does and I sit there with an eye twitching.

Imagine going to one of those posh boudoirs in France or them near empty, marble floored Italian expensive stores, all the staff in black, face like smacked asses with egos bigger than their pay checks. Then LL is in there acting the goat, grinning daftly and going ā€œOh IYA!ā€. Talk about sophistication, she must get some right looks. But then again she might try and act posh, Iā€™m also from Manchester (not Trafford lo) and I always see those girls who go selfridges, just hit their twenties and act like theyā€™re better than you when all theyā€™ve probably bought is a Mac lipstick. Only the bag for show. I can picture LL being the same.

As for the ITS clothing line? Iā€™ve had a look and while things do look alright. Some of it I kind of like but majority of it isnā€™t for this country.

Who has the time to roam about in beige or camel jumpers, with a pair of sandals and sunglasses when itā€™s pissing down, wind ridden on a Monday morning. Half of that is what you would wear on holiday.

And if I have to see another nude or camel Kartrashian theme loungewear set Iā€™m going to flip. We get it. You think neutrals make you better than everyone else. Edgy.

The quality of the clothing just looks dodgy. Iā€™m not even saying that to be spiteful, I give kudos to people who bring out lines and make a bit of cash. Fair enough if itā€™s your passion but LL has no heart in this. Most of her stuff is no doubt produced by some rough back alley work shop in India.

Probably a pile of kids working in the bloody dark, theyā€™re that broke they canā€™t even afford the lighting and are paid next to nothing to fund Lornaā€™s life of ā€œluxeryā€. No wonder the sizing is all buggered.

Itā€™s all the equivalent to market tat. Remember back in the day before online shopping was a thing and everyone used to go on the market for fur yeti ugg boots, tracksuits, knock off trainers and on trend dresses at the time? Well, itā€™s like theyā€™ve scrapped all that and now they have sites like ITS, Missguided, PLT, I saw it first ect which sell all of that. Only difference is that theyā€™ve got IG to promote all of that now. People like LL bring in the big quid.

Still, Iā€™d appreciate it more if things were better quality, but fast fashion is fast fashion after all. And LL isnā€™t arsed if itā€™s all shite sheā€™s flogging to young girls. Long as it pays for the car insurance, the nice holidays and getting her roots done. Sheā€™s sorted!

Moral: You get what you pay for.
Love it x

• Heart
That video of them kissing really made me retch, sheā€™s not into him one bit I donā€™t think, what an absolute silly cow in that hat at someoneā€™s wedding, and who the hell gets their own name tattooed on them, is she really that dense she couldnā€™t think of anything other than her name ffs šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Oh and someone asked how often do you wash your hair... obvs Mr luxe to plug her Kingsley tit again, why would anyone ask someone that question ffs, and anyone who watches her must know she does it every day by now as she tells us daily!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That video of them kissing really made me retch, sheā€™s not into him one bit I donā€™t think, what an absolute silly cow in that hat at someoneā€™s wedding, and who the hell gets their own name tattooed on them, is she really that dense she couldnā€™t think of anything other than her name ffs šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Oh and someone asked how often do you wash your hair... obvs Mr luxe to plug her Kingsley tit again, why would anyone ask someone that question ffs, and anyone who watches her must know she does it every day by now as she tells us daily!
Same Ol same ol ...that video clip of themis horrid ... I donā€™t know why she shares it so much .. itā€™s not at all loving !!!!! oh and Iā€™m sorry ... a Ā£7 sunglasses frame .. seriously would it be able to withstand the heat and intensity of having prescription lenses fitted into them !!!!!! ?FFS

Stephen and Daniel are not popular over on the gogglebox thread šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Same Ol same ol ...that video clip of themis horrid ... I donā€™t know why she shares it so much .. itā€™s not at all loving !!!!! oh and Iā€™m sorry ... a Ā£7 sunglasses frame .. seriously would it be able to withstand the heat and intensity of having prescription lenses fitted into them !!!!!! ?FFS
The video clip looks like a freak show... gross! Eww! She looks grossed out herself lol.

Grid has a lot of recycled photos lately, so lame.... The lass is wilting and very desperate, ergo the constant giveaways to keep her minions engaged. Itā€™s so transparent!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The video clip looks like a freak show... gross! Eww! She looks grossed out herself lol.

Grid has a lot of recycled photos lately, so lame.... The lass is wilting and very desperate, ergo the constant giveaways to keep her minions engaged. Itā€™s so transparent!
Totally but donā€™t forget her USP is repetition šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.