LornaLuxe #42 Moved into Cell Block H, the damp is showing, the lies are flowing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll come in handy when all she’s got is strip lighting everywhere !! Fukkin numbnut !
She really should have gotten some god awful faux new build cottage like Lydia Millen for this sort of hun decor, duck knows how or why she’s ended up in some sort of crypto fraud lord underground lair

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How does she not know how to apply make up! Like nothing is the right shade including lippy & blush & don't get me started on the winged liner! 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
does anyone know (or have an inkling) why she stopped working with ITS?
Just curious!

Thanks!

does anyone know (or have an inkling) why she stopped working with ITS?
Just curious!

Thanks!
Nobody knows for sure but it's prob just that her stuff wasn't selling. The engagement on her new range launches was poor, compared to other collaborators, and nothing she launched matched her 'luxe' image, especially towards the end.

Reactions: 7
Did she ever had "her mates" over at HH or is that a new thing because the new house is more instagrammable? And by that I mean they don't visit because of her but despite her being there, at an instagrammable house 🫠

Reactions: 9
Did she ever had "her mates" over at HH or is that a new thing because the new house is more instagrammable? And by that I mean they don't visit because of her but despite her being there, at an instagrammable house 🫠
Never ever ever ever mentioned anyone coming to HH aside from her mum

Reactions: 13
I’d say that’s the only reason they are there!
There certainly was no where for anyone to kip at the flat unless they scooched in with all of lorna’s clothes that were chucked on the floor of the spare room. The living room was for photos and posing with the original sofa (before it was turned in to Boris Johnson’s bollocks.RIP sofa)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d say that’s the only reason they are there!
There certainly was no where for anyone to kip at the flat unless they scooched in with all of lorna’s clothes that were chucked on the floor of the spare room. The living room was for photos and posing with the original sofa (before it was turned in to Boris Johnson’s bollocks.RIP sofa)
They seemed to live in the wooden room aka bedroom like students eat,drink and watch tv from their bed all day. That’s probably where being wrapped in a blanket,nesting on Boris Johnson’s bollocks seems the norm now.

Reactions: 11
TiTs with real actual life to deal with I’m bailing on the intro till next round. if anyone wants to start and write up the intro on boris’ over active bollocks and prison cell the next sentence, go ahead my friends 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.