LornaLuxe #42 Moved into Cell Block H, the damp is showing, the lies are flowing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really reminded me of a meme I saw!!! 😂 so Luxe her pigeon house 😂😂
That's like the two idiot pigeons outside my bedroom window, who seem to do nothing but pass sticks between each other, failing miserably to build an actual nest... but they do at least have an actual real tree, not a tiny plastic one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Forgot to say this, but the other day when she was talking about Johns results, and she said ‘I feel like I can breathe again.’ I just thought, why is it all about YOU?!? What about how John feels? It came across as so self absorbed-it’s like she only cares about how it all affects HER. I was shocked to see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And the funny thing is , Lorna will be reading these comments and marvelling at what tasteless peasants we all are. Positively guffawing at how we don’t recognise luxe interior design when we see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s just hit me me what that sofa reminds me of. Remember Jennifer Arcuri, described having sex with Boris as like being screwed by a “binbag full of custard.” That sofa looks like how I imagine Boris Johnson with his clothes off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ol Yawna still living the ‘Aunty Jean’ lifestyle and WTF is that peeping round the mirror look supposed to be 😳
So these not have to clearly say AD since she’s affiliated with them and are advertising it for them and probs gets a little commission

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m screaming at that reel when she peers around the mirror, shes so offkey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought she only ever wore gymshark leggings 🙄
I wish she'd ordered the grey. Imagine her legs disappearing against the backdrop of her carpark concrete walls, just an oversized jumper and her big moon face bobbing about!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.