Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasmine

😦😦😦😦 I’ve just seen the he’s been divorced for less comment! Has she ever even mentioned before he’s been divorced or do we only know because Jasmine has told us? Sly bitch either way, a blatant dig at us and more so Jasmine. I would rather be Jasmine over her any day! Even if I did only get a case of wine, and ya’ll know how much I love wine 🤣
So if he doesn't stock up on the wine then she'll divorce him.. lol. Don't think he has anything left to give after two divorces.. oops! did I just say that?? 😜 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

thegirl

Hello all... very long term lurker but it's time to be set free haha! I've followed LL for about a year now and I've got to say I was quite a fan at first...until I found her tattle thread and my eyes were opened! I ALWAYS wondered how they afforded that house, I was adamant the OAP must have come from old money but now of course it all makes sense...it's funny how things are so obvious when you have a little info, always seeing the same little corners, cleansing on the bedroom floor (?!) I remember a while ago she said she would never do a house tour because it would be like giving burglars a floor plan to her house....no turns out she would never do a house tour because then we'd all see the truth! Anyway, the reason I wanted to post was because back when I was still a fan I messaged her a few times- one was when she launched the ITS collection with all the royal names. I'm a bit of a royal fan girl and messaged her saying so and that I loved the names, her reply? A single laughing emoji. That was the final nail for me haha... always makes me laugh when she says she's spent ages replying to DM's because I just wonder what emojis she's been sending out haha (sorry for the long post, promise I won't ramble anymore haha)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I will give her due where’s it’s credited. She has admitted to eating disorders. I certainly would never body shame any woman.

However, what I do condemn is how she is mirroring certain anxieties in mental health relating to disordered eating that she has to alter her body images in photos. She’s certainly not big, but not the size she was when she did have these problems.

This is what annoys me with her. She’s not raw or honest. It’s all manufactured, as she thinks it’s what people want to see.
Exactly and that’s my entire issue with it all. She maintains she’s better from an alleged ED, yet presents a fully altered version of herself. So basically she’s not better then?

I have no idea why this woman is perceived as inspiration. She’s not worked since she was in her 20’s. She married an old bloke for his money. She has no skill
Set and sells shit on the internet. She’s totally fake and lies profusely.
Where’s the inspiration?! The fact that she sits in a robe all day plastering her face in make up? That’s “ goals” is it? Really??

Nigsberto

Sorry if being thick but how can it be possible to buy wholesale? Wouldn’t it be exclusive to ITS?
Not always no a lot of the styles are available wholesale, sometimes granted they are kind of a copy but this particular supplier is used by ITS, Boohoo, PLT et al.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She really does believe her own hype doesn’t she ? I’ve never read such self indulgent crap in my entire life. She has the creativity of a bag of wet washing as exemplified by her utterly shite repetitive content through the lockdown.

This PROVES more than anything that she’s all smoke and mirrors.. because she has absolutely nothing new to bring to the table . Her USP is standing outside some designer shop with a designer bag. Just like all the rest 🙄.

Quiet clatter of the cuticles for Lorna and her “brand“ ! What BOLLOCKS.

• Haha

threeisthemagicnumber

Wearing scrubs and full ppe every day at work at the moment I still wouldn’t want to wear acrylic knitwear 😳 even if she gifted it me 😂
How come she pulls her shorts up so high they must stick to her insides 😂and how she has to go and “find” John ... we know you don’t live in a mansion only a flat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MayfairAA

I find it really odd that her page is full of photographs to try and make her look “luxe” and well off, yet she sits on the floor everyday in a dressing gown looking scraggly doing AD after AD! Complete opposite of what she promotes on her grid!

pink_norris

VIP Member
Sadly yes and yes there quite commonly used amongst influencers. There’s a whole host of issues with this, not declaring, creating a false image, influencing the followers in buying something that is not shown in its true light, a whole range of body image concerns and self-objectification. Many many more.

I really don’t care if they use them, I just wish it was mandatory to declare it like a Ad, then people would know the image being shown is not truly accurate

LL is one of the worse and worse is she has over 1m followers, but she doesn’t care how it affects them she just wants the cash. Swipe up 🤬

Reactions: 12

Jasmine

Lol 😂, you guys crack me up. This is why I left him, his head was turned by insecure, materialistic, money grabbing false women. He could never be with strong moral women like ( dare I say it ahem... myself or his first wife). Love watching tho... 😂 😂 🙄

Don’t bother. Eyaah. Raking witchy plastic nails through frizzy hair. Mixing ‘drops’ into everything. Tugging down grubby robe to expose blotchy brown chest. SAME OLD SAME OLD

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
my friend who isn't on here but also isn't a fan of Lorna, was going through pictures at her work and found this utter gem! Had to share 😂 I mean it's just a different person!

And that is why she won't do meet up's. She doesn't want people to see her and can't be rude (as she blatantly has been on DM's) as she is being paid by a brand to be there

There was a small snippet on the Breaking Fashion tv show where one of the ITS girls said along the lines of "We'd better get this right you know what Lorna is like" so she is even rude to the brand that are paying her.

• Sad

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She will no doubt contour the tiny titties with the fake tan. She likes to show them off and I have no idea why. Some things should just be left for Mr Luxe 🤢

In fact I used to think I had small boobs until I saw hers. Now I feel like I have a magnificent rack.

• Haha