LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly didn’t even know she was on a Laura Mercier trip until I saw the posts of the other girls at the same place and made the connection
Dies anyone remember when she was in a TOP bar in New York and we’re told that there was going to be a private party later and they could stay but would have to leave before the party started . Anyway when they were asked to leave they wouldn’t insisting they had to finish their drinks and security was called and manhandled the OAP ??? She took to iG slagging off the club owner .. as if LORNALUXE was even heard of in NYC let alone think she was a celeb 😂😂😂. All her minions saying oh I’ll never go there again , you and John are the sweetest .. I’m gonna blacklist that club blah blah blah ... as if they’d get in anyway ... I think they thought if they kept quiet on the balcony the could bunk into the party !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she spent all that time to put make up on, to then have a shower 3 hours later??
Why not just shower first? Grubby grubby grubby, and so wasteful and pointless.

Reactions: 4
🤣 she just said she needed a shower as she was hot a sweaty, whilst sitting in the acrylic. Sell it to us love

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How thin does she look back then 😳
I will give her due where’s it’s credited. She has admitted to eating disorders. I certainly would never body shame any woman.

However, what I do condemn is how she is mirroring certain anxieties in mental health relating to disordered eating that she has to alter her body images in photos. She’s certainly not big, but not the size she was when she did have these problems.

This is what annoys me with her. She’s not raw or honest. It’s all manufactured, as she thinks it’s what people want to see.

I will give her due where’s it’s credited. She has admitted to eating disorders. I certainly would never body shame any woman.

However, what I do condemn is how she is mirroring certain anxieties in mental health relating to disordered eating that she has to alter her body images in photos. She’s certainly not big, but not the size she was when she did have these problems.

This is what annoys me with her. She’s not raw or honest. It’s all manufactured, as she thinks it’s what people want to see.
Exactly and that’s my entire issue with it all. She maintains she’s better from an alleged ED, yet presents a fully altered version of herself. So basically she’s not better then?

I have no idea why this woman is perceived as inspiration. She’s not worked since she was in her 20’s. She married an old bloke for his money. She has no skill
Set and sells tit on the internet. She’s totally fake and lies profusely.
Where’s the inspiration?! The fact that she sits in a robe all day plastering her face in make up? That’s “ goals” is it? Really??

Reactions: 13
Exactly and that’s my entire issue with it all. She maintains she’s better from an alleged ED, yet presents a fully altered version of herself. So basically she’s not better then?

I have no idea why this woman is perceived as inspiration. She’s not worked since she was in her 20’s. She married an old bloke for his money. She has no skill
Set and sells tit on the internet. She’s totally fake and lies profusely.
Where’s the inspiration?! The fact that she sits in a robe all day plastering her face in make up? That’s “ goals” is it? Really??
Sadly I think a lot of her minions/followers don’t see anything but her grid and stories and totally believe all the hype / shite . Post a ‘you’re amazing ‘ comment get a reply and think that someone out there in the land of freebies is gonna see them and send them freebies too !! Or say yeah LL and I talk in IG .. the whole world is turning into little liars !!

Dies anyone remember when she was in a TOP bar in New York and we’re told that there was going to be a private party later and they could stay but would have to leave before the party started . Anyway when they were asked to leave they wouldn’t insisting they had to finish their drinks and security was called and manhandled the OAP ??? She took to iG slagging off the club owner .. as if LORNALUXE was even heard of in NYC let alone think she was a celeb 😂😂😂. All her minions saying oh I’ll never go there again , you and John are the sweetest .. I’m gonna blacklist that club blah blah blah ... as if they’d get in anyway ... I think they thought if they kept quiet on the balcony the could bunk into the party !!
Whats the whole story? I never heard/read everything...

Sadly I think a lot of her minions/followers don’t see anything but her grid and stories and totally believe all the hype / shite . Post a ‘you’re amazing ‘ comment get a reply and think that someone out there in the land of freebies is gonna see them and send them freebies too !! Or say yeah LL and I talk in IG .. the whole world is turning into little liars !!
We have that boring shite programme called pointless celebrities could we have that as pointless influencers / blaggers !

Whats the whole story? I never heard/read everything...
that was basically it. Some rooftop bar in New York. She was with her husband and that irritating Italian girl she calls a best friend. They got told the owner was having a private party so they’d have to move soon. Don’t think they moved and the bouncer manhandled her husband in the lift and threw them out. Something like that. She was going on and on and then in the morning had the better judgement to just leave it as this bar owner was A Big Deal in Manhattan.

Reactions: 2
Seriously ... Why is she making a big thing about this collection .. Have I missed something isn’t there about 3 new ‘designs’ and the rest is on repeat In different colours ....? Have we seen a #AD yet ?

Has she forgotten about the daily teeth whitening that she was telling us all to buy last week - or have I missed it!? ‘Ever so easy’ ‘absolutely delighted’ with the results already......drone drone drone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she forgotten about the daily teeth whitening that she was telling us all to buy last week - or have I missed it!? ‘Ever so easy’ ‘absolutely delighted’ with the results already......drone drone drone 🙄
They looked a bit patchy to me ! 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.