LornaLuxe #4 Acrylic nappy sales gone through the roof, thanks to LL’s colossal camel hoof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
woop woop

oh god the interminable skincare routine has been replaced with a similar haircare bore-fest. Who the heck is watching this and getting anything out of it??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
fantastic title thread... also bit of :coffee: to spill... I own a shop (will remain anonymous) however my suppliers have sent across some new stock and the wrap cardie features... £9.95 to buy wholesale 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
fantastic title thread... also bit of :coffee: to spill... I own a shop (will remain anonymous) however my suppliers have sent across some new stock and the wrap cardie features... £9.95 to buy wholesale 😂
Sorry if being thick but how can it be possible to buy wholesale? Wouldn’t it be exclusive to ITS?

Reactions: 3
Sorry if being thick but how can it be possible to buy wholesale? Wouldn’t it be exclusive to ITS?
Not always no a lot of the styles are available wholesale, sometimes granted they are kind of a copy but this particular supplier is used by ITS, Boohoo, PLT et al.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not always no a lot of the styles are available wholesale, sometimes granted they are kind of a copy but this particular supplier is used by ITS, Boohoo, PLT et al.
Ohhhh. I do actually love that cardi just not the material.

Reactions: 1
I’m crying....I’m wearing a pair of shorts today like hers but cotton/wool mix my partners just come in and said what are you wearing looks like a nappy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 in my defence when I put them on they were fine but as the days gone on they have stretched out and the edges have rolled up and do now look pretty awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF .. what’s t
View attachment 120120
christ that pillow must be orange when she lifts her head
[/QUOTE

WTF is the story behind this pic.. I’ve not looked at her stories since this morning !! Saving it til later 🍷😂
I’m crying....I’m wearing a pair of shorts today like hers but cotton/wool mix my partners just come in and said what are you wearing looks like a nappy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 in my defence when I put them on they were fine but as the days gone on they have stretched out and the edges have rolled up and do now look pretty awful.
I do hope they haven’t made you ‘yeasty’ 😂😂😂

Question .... I know nothing about the dyson hair straightener ,( only that it’s spenny !) that madam L was using this morning .. do they not get hot ? Cos she straightened her hair then straightaway ( see what I did there ) held them in her hands by the straightening bits ?

It'll be the Shroud of Turin!
Shroud of flat 2 you mean 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Beyond flattered. ❤❤🤣

yep this is true. My eldest daughter has a little outfit from river island & we were surfing REVOLVE one evening and there was a matching dress at 8x the price from House of Harlow. Exactly same material.
This whole hair thing is like the Emperors new clothes. It’s insane. It looks entirely as awfulas it usually does. Unhealthy, bad diet, shot to tit, basically.
Ps Nice NHS tee shirt.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
WTF .. what’s t

I do hope they haven’t made you ‘yeasty’ 😂😂😂

Question .... I know nothing about the dyson hair straightener ,( only that it’s spenny !) that madam L was using this morning .. do they not get hot ? Cos she straightened her hair then straightaway ( see what I did there ) held them in her hands by the straightening bits ?

Shroud of flat 2 you mean 😂😂
She wanted to know if she should get into bed with ratty (the dog, not John 🤣) or film a beauty unboxing... so we all needed to know that she chose the bed option.. thank god saves the painful beauty unboxing .. for the second day in a row 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Alopecia? Stretch marks? She’s found a new way of ensuring attention!
how can she say she has alopecia ffs! What an insult to people who actually suffer from it badly!
now her NHS tee, she really is trying hard to stay relevant this week isn’t she 😴🥱

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget she’s been in her ‘robe’ everyday but today she chooses to wear an NHS T-shirt that’s being launched by ... No surprise ITS ! And Madam L doesn’t pay it any attention until she’s done her #ad #gifted posts ... a zillion stories in .. LL vile greedy cow .. .. you should have started your day ‘hiyaaaaaa proud to wear this t shirt blah blah blah .. but no mention of it til she’s lined her pockets ££ with her ads ... and yet her ‘followers’ will her as amazing FFS !!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I like the way she said "you may not be aware you have a issue but now I've raised it"

So she's told people who were unaware there was anything to worry about their hair (or even need to worry) but now been told they have a problem, so buy her hair tit and all is well.

Stupid stupid woman 💩

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.