Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
She is talking absolute nonsense. Where does she get her information from. Does she not realise aestheticians watching her drivel are silently laughing in the background .. aka me.

Your skin goes into repair mode at NIGHT. Not day when it is in protect mode. For all the constant washing and slathering of makeup this girl does, all she is doing is stripping the face of its natural oils. This rules me. She’s not a professional in half what she talks about.

All this constant stories of her makeup is down right boring. Where’s John got to also. Wasn’t he poorly last week ...

Riles me. Not rules me 🤣🤪🤣

The reality...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Pingping

I commented about her polyester collection on 3 of her pics and the comments were deleted within seconds... is she just on Instagram at all times? What happens if she has negative comments posted whilst she’s asleep, or do her and John take it in turns monitoring the comments throughout the night 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

thegirl

She wants a lifestyle that suits the narrative in her head.
She said herself this very week that all the lounge wear has been shit yet she’s been flogging the guck out of asos and nasty gal telling everyone how fabulous it all is.. because she’s on a commission and for no other reason!

id personally struggle to buy anything from any brands that associate with her ( and the likes of her)

Anyone watching the numbers for her giveaway ? Another grand from the bank of John!
I thought this the other day, she's spent the past few weeks promoting Nasty Gal loungewear sets, literally buying a new one every day. Now she's ripped them off and is claiming they're all crap and hers are better? Snake behaviour at it's finest

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I can’t believe we’re living in a world where someone deems it necessary to video themselves washing their face with a filthy cloth and fake tan down their dressing gown and share it with the world.
As if it’s some fascinating discovery and genius-level operation.

• Haha
  • Angry

Its_Me

VIP Member
Does anyone else find the Chanel classic flap bag offensive with anything other than a super sleek or elegant classic outfit? I hate when girls like Lorna throw them over their shoulder with any outfit like a floral ITS summer dress to make it look expensive it just looks so chavvy.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’ve woken up STILL embarrassed for her!

I suppose she had to wear her own tat so that when the “ millions” ask what she was wearing they can be directed to a swipe up! (Except they didn’t ask what she was wearing because hardly anyone showed up)
The shame.

I suppose last nights farce demonstrates why that London chat I mentioned the other week could have gone so badly wrong.
She has no USP. She can use buzz words that John has taught her all day long , but fundamentally she has no skill set. She doesn’t even ( can’t be arsed) to research the skincare products she’s gifted. She just reads the instructions. This isn’t someone who’s passionate about skincare or fashion, or beauty, or transparency.. it’s about someone who’s desperate to be adored and admired and greedy for money and image. She’s also fundamentally lazy and seemingly wants it all for the bare minimum.

This is why she falls apart on the spot because she must know she’s a sham.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yeah I’m ok lockdown is tough physically and mentally but I certainly don’t have it as tough as some, I’m in no position to complain.

the LL shit show has been pure entertainment, when you think she can’t get worse she does. What happened to the dressing room makeover still looks like a empty shell with the ex wife’s painting on the wall. They really don’t have a pot to piss in 😂😂😂😂
I still can’t get over that the painting was Jasmines 🤣

• Haha

PrincessP

Chatty Member
The way she pulls open her dressing gown (Sorry, “robe”) to reveal the tiger bread chest and top of her tits is starting to make me feel a bit sick. 🤮

• Sick

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
During this epidemic, with people suffering mentally as well as trying to get over this virus, I find her constant feed .. well .... vapid. Selfish and narcissistic. People are finding life tough financially, yet she’s shoving product after product and spending money like it’s gone out of fashion... not realising people watching her stuff and still thinking they should attain to this ridiculous way of living.

She needs a hobby. Something that will ground her to the roots and learn. I’m sorry.. but even though I watch just for the next instalment I will be glad when some bloggers will just get out in the real world and get a job where it’s hard graft. No envy here .. it’s just vulgarity.

Through all of this there is something for us all to learn.

ELT1506

I wasn’t going to post this but it’s been bothering me for about a week now and seeing your post has given me some confidence! I like you have followed her for about a year and liked her. I started my own brand last year, which as you can imagine is struggling atm, anyway.... I’ve never touched influencers because they don’t seem to understand that it’s a huge expense for a small business and a start up (I do have some quite funny inboxes from influencers requesting freebies for another post and when i reply - can you guarantee me an ROI? I need to see x% in sales for this to be worth my while they soon bugger off) anyway! Sorry if you’re still with me I’ll get to the point.
I messaged her the other night asking ONLY if influencers like her would ever consider working with a start-up or does there have to be some momentum behind the brand. Well the reply I got knocked me sideways and I’ve not been able to stop thinking about it. She looked at my brands Insta and told me that I should “start from scratch” (direct quote). I felt so insulted and it didn’t answer my question. I’ve had professionals working with me on this etc. I don’t need to chime off my C.V. I just replied very happy but inside I was like 😭 wtf but it’s been bothering me for days. Since all this I’ve found her EXTREMELY passive aggressive like the emoji reply and this filter I’ve had over my eyes has been lifted.
p.s. not upset that LL doesn’t like my brand but the sheer audacity of the reply “start from scratch” makes me scared for the deluded authority and arrogance influencers think they have.
I hope I don’t receive hate for posting this from anyone - I just needed to get this off my chest with other people who see through her filter.
Wow, she’s just one rude cow, hope you don’t take the slightest bit of notice of her, she knows naff all and is only an authority on being a complete and utter fraud

Rachdoogle89

Why is she really rude to people via Instagram message? I asked her a polite question and she jumped down my neck and told me to never message her again? I only asked why she’d gifted her new lounge wear collection to influencers when she had stated She was doing it differently this time & giving it to frontline workers / NHS staff.. it’s actually really upset me. She said and I quote “I gave away 20 sets to NORMAL people”. Honestly I’m so shocked.

• Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
That’s it she’s officially a troll doll 🤣
I wonder what she will be saying today, cringing already. I can’t get over the comparison in those 2 pics!

Seriously her hair was an absolute state last night it was really distracting me the way she kept flipping it around. She should have worn it in a middle parting and tucked behind her ears or sleeked back in a low bun or pony, done her make up right before she went on camera not in the morning for the sake of doing her stupid routine video and kept it matte because that dewy pink shit looked awful on camera especially her lips, a nice matte red would have worked and worn any other top than she did, I mean how much shit has she ordered the past few weeks? One of those little White poplin shirts she’s bought would have looked good and sat infront of her wood panelling. I know, I should have been a stylist 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I wasn’t going to post this but it’s been bothering me for about a week now and seeing your post has given me some confidence! I like you have followed her for about a year and liked her. I started my own brand last year, which as you can imagine is struggling atm, anyway.... I’ve never touched influencers because they don’t seem to understand that it’s a huge expense for a small business and a start up (I do have some quite funny inboxes from influencers requesting freebies for another post and when i reply - can you guarantee me an ROI? I need to see x% in sales for this to be worth my while they soon bugger off) anyway! Sorry if you’re still with me I’ll get to the point.
I messaged her the other night asking ONLY if influencers like her would ever consider working with a start-up or does there have to be some momentum behind the brand. Well the reply I got knocked me sideways and I’ve not been able to stop thinking about it. She looked at my brands Insta and told me that I should “start from scratch” (direct quote). I felt so insulted and it didn’t answer my question. I’ve had professionals working with me on this etc. I don’t need to chime off my C.V. I just replied very happy but inside I was like 😭 wtf but it’s been bothering me for days. Since all this I’ve found her EXTREMELY passive aggressive like the emoji reply and this filter I’ve had over my eyes has been lifted.
p.s. not upset that LL doesn’t like my brand but the sheer audacity of the reply “start from scratch” makes me scared for the deluded authority and arrogance influencers think they have.
I hope I don’t receive hate for posting this from anyone - I just needed to get this off my chest with other people who see through her filter.
Tbh you sound light years ahead of your competitors just for having an awareness of ROI / measurable campaign performance so I wouldn’t worry about the likes of her. I work in data so have (in the past, do more strategic stuff now) done a lot of campaign wrap ups and tbh with you even partnerships with big brands often tank. However one thing I can’t abide about the influencer industry is their exploitation of SMBs / indie creators’ naïveté. So many brands send stuff and see absolutely no impact from it, and have lost stock :/ The influencers know what they’re doing they’re just grabby bastards.

You have to remember you’re building something with your (evident) professional know how and you’re building something up that no one can take away. She’s reliant on her husband’s credit cards to grow her audience with obscene giveaways, she’s not even a particularly good creator she just had the right aesthetic. It’s a fickle industry and she’s built nothing up beyond Chanel bag and acrylic jumpsuit so more fool her. Edited to add, check out her companies house filings 🤐 you’re not getting advice from a savvy biz woman I promise you that!

She is thick as shit some of the stuff she’s come out with shows she probably isn’t even fit for an office junior role so I wouldn’t let her discourage your pursuits. Wish you the best & dont worry, covid will pass! X

Reactions: 10
Just watched a bit more of it and she had nothing intelligent to say & how her chat on brand was utterly clueless.
I don't feel sorry for her as she is an utter fraud, that moon face, the house, her 'wealth & luxe' all lies, reap what you sow and all that! She is the worst kind of 'influencer'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10