LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She been on the missing list again today ? I think she’s hoping those brainless ITS Fawnas/Luxettes 🙄😂 will forget about her and at the same time forget to unfollow her .. #1.4m 🙄. so she can create yet another greedy,lying,deceitful Persona to start the ‘tit …. me me me ..?show off show ‘. all over again . 🙄

Reactions: 3
Loona at the Fashion Awards tomorrow night! Based on what? Award for highest contribution to landfill :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What’s wrong with her face?? I can’t decide whether she’s been crying, she’s had some work done again, she has eye infections, or she’s been punched.

And Botox does not lift your eye lids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone can buy a ticket to the fashion awards. I’m sure hers will be a freebie though 😒

Edit just googled its sponsored by Diet Coke. Remember Lorna liked it before Kate Moss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her sausage lips and rank nails have put me off my roast 🤮
Where would she be without our Tattle thread .. which TIT mentioned the sex doll 😂😂 fukk off Yawna they’ve been topped up.

Her sausage lips and rank nails have put me off my roast 🤮
The chicken soup post is from last year ..!! Prob when she had a ‘touch of the flu’ and the Fukkin painting they took off the wall when they bid on another artist in an auction .. FUKK ME Yawna keep up with your life lies

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her ‘ask me anything’ today is very home focussed, she defo seems to be trying to go in the ‘home decor/ interiors’ direction doesn’t she? Or is it just a ploy to get free stuff for her new place.

Also this, she going to be giving ‘Dame Edna’ vibes isn’t she? Loons has clearly never heard of less is more

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Her ‘ask me anything’ today is very home focussed, she defo seems to be trying to go in the ‘home decor/ interiors’ direction doesn’t she? Or is it just a ploy to get free stuff for her new place.

Also this, she going to be giving ‘Dame Edna’ vibes isn’t she? Loons has clearly never heard of less is more
You can almost hear the relief that she doesn’t have to wear one of her heinous In The tit designs and have to pretend to like it

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Here you go !!
Shall we play blag the home /decor/ interior stuff bingo ?
Piano ☑

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.