LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so Fukkin unprofessional someone should check her reels … either way is wrong ..
1. Driving with a rat puppy on your lap.
2. Putting a rat puppy unsecured on the seat or the floor of any car .
Despite the fact we all know she’s not gonna be driving anywhere 🙄🙄. it’s her Fukkin laziness and lack of respect for doing right when she’s got 1.4m followers that does my Fukkin head in !! Are these posts not agreed by the brand they’re promoting ?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Lorna Luxe #40 a wannabe Millen, we'll see her on a horse, God willing

Oh I dunno. She's so dull but somehow I just can't help but follow her antics. Someone else come up with a new thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lorna Luxe #40 thread suggestion: New duster dog, freebie everything else including 100 coats and rent-a-crowd holiday mates!

Reactions: 1
You’re not Fukkin wrong there Yawna .. trigger warning as you bought the ‘aviator’ jacket not long ago and told us on IG but then you bought it again and told us so that’s twice from Zara ?? AND now promoting another aviator jacket cos said brand is paying you more ££££ Fukkin shameful !

#40 Lornaluxe 2023 gives us a move to the Cotswolds but I bet it’s just the same Ol same Ol !

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen on a few other threads the last week or so people mentioning influencers loosing followers because Instagram are clearing bots. Hence Lornas recent desperate ‘gifts from me and John’ then.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.