LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not that far from there - and it’s been snowing here since about 6am! There’s definitely snow there …

Reactions: 11
Now she’s walking about the shared garden in the same outfit with the kind of weather most of UK has seen today. Crack pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to Harrods yesterday, had a mooch around the luxury accessories. Fell upon the Hermes section ( buttoned up coat to hide lookie likie H scarf I was wearing 🙂) noticed section was roped off so one couldn’t enter. Had to snigger, all I could think of was Loony, pig and the floor mop (aka bear) standing at the rope sneaking back handers trying to get in. Funny how all I associate with Hermes is loony 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And another “ secret giveaway” to add numbers to her sponsored post. Are the brands absolutely dumb as duck?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg she was!! I actually clicked the link as soon as it went live and noticed it said sold already! Nothing but a scammer!! That was a " charity sale ". Sick horrible cunts!!!
I think they’re two separate Dior anoraks - she did buy two. The one in the sale was the Dior logo version and the one in the scrounged Range Rover was the houndstooth version.

Having said that, I do think the charity sales are bullshit and don’t actually happen.

Reactions: 12
Ah bless Grandpa’s got confused and put a hoodie on with smart shoes.
C6135AF6-4F0C-4AF8-8907-B6FD7BC20373.jpeg

And OMG he’s aging like leather handbag - developing a patina 😂

5058552D-B795-458C-BFAB-B083CFA266B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.