LornaLuxe #39 Got Herself a Secondhand Kelly, Out of Work with a Rose’ Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t work any hours 🤣 and how I wish I either had 12 hours sleep or worked around 5/6 hours equal to the kip I get before or after my 12 hour plus shifts !

Reactions: 7
Did she say the dog was four months? As a dog groomer I’d say it’s older than that, you wouldn’t see that much growth round the eyes at that age. Why is she lying about this? It’s like she’s now addicted to lying for the sake of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Do you think they go paris for tax free shopping. In their mind its like a bargain?
Also she can claim back clothing allowance and procedures as its essential to her "job" or am i completely wrong ??
You have to pay import tax and customs duty if you spend more than £390 (and you pay it on the full amount) but then I doubt she’s declaring her purchases at customs.

Reactions: 1
She lies because her circle is so small that there’s no-one to question it or call her out. Those in her circle ( mother, John) are just enablers and want to reap the rewards just as much as she does, so they will be absolutely fine about her lying/ making up stories, just as long as it gets the goods.

Standard Narc. Narc’s also love to be seen to be gifting and stuff as well as it gives them the glory they crave. A bit like the love bombing they do at the beginning of relationships to lure a victim in. ( think back to the “ I took John on a flight etc etc )

Reactions: 8
Wtf is this outfit?

2B1B280E-D722-4C10-BAEC-007BCF60502E.jpeg

Well done for declaring the ad properly this time though Loons! Guessing the ASA were in touch!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘I talk about their leggings all the time’ (except yesterday when I was boring on about Gymshark ones instead)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watch for the nose scrunches on this live it’s a dead give away she’s lying, everything she said about the house and move she looks at the pig and scrunched her nose

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Smashing the live content today 🙄 less than 700 average on a 1.4m acc.
Also WTF is the scarf? Do we think she had some more dodgy filler? And unless shes using an iphone10 to film theres a filter on her still…
Cruella vibes - very witchy :eek:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.