LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is very picky of me but why does she say ‘ever so’ so much? eg. ‘It’s ever so comfy’ etc etc. Is it a Northern thing or does she think it sounds posh?

Reactions: 7
this is my first ever comment on here but wow she does my head in! when she applied her eye cream and tapped her eyes with her fingers like what the duck are you doing!
To be fair thats how you are supposed to apply eye cream, so not to damage or drag the delicate eye area, but she still looked an absolute fruit loop doing it!!

Reactions: 2
To be fair thats how you are supposed to apply eye cream, so not to damage or drag the delicate eye area, but she still looked an absolute fruit loop doing it!!
I think it’s her nails that make the tapping look awkward ..

So
the OAP doesn’t feel well ..
And
She is surprised she can’t get a doctors appointment !!!!
BUT
She still lets him make lunch !

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think it’s her nails that make the tapping look awkward ..

So
the OAP doesn’t feel well ..
And
She is surprised she can’t get a doctors appointment !!!!
BUT
She still lets him make lunch !
He's prob got the 'rona as she's made him go out every day when let's face it he's in the 'vulnerable age group'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's prob got the 'rona as she's made him go out every day when let's face it he's in the 'vulnerable age group'
I questioned that the other week , wondered why the ‘youngest member of the family ‘ was staying tucked up in her city tower 🙄

I questioned that the other week , wondered why the ‘youngest member of the family ‘ was staying tucked up in her city tower 🙄
Oops ‘ivory tower’ ... is it wine time yet gals ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is very picky of me but why does she say ‘ever so’ so much? eg. ‘It’s ever so comfy’ etc etc. Is it a Northern thing or does she think it sounds posh?
That and “I’m dead chuffed”- usually in response to using a product that has Zero effect whatsoever on her face or hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she would cut down or stop using heat on her hair everyday then maybe she'd see a visible difference after a couple of months. She's delusional to think it's made a difference after one day!!?

Like someone mentioned before whilst we're in lockdown it's a good time to give her hair a break & her skin from all the layers of makeup!

It’s a wonder she doesn’t set herself alight with all the acrylic. Friction burns must horrendous!!

• Haha
OAP probably feeling poorly from going Tesco daily / cooking all the time and going down to the cellar in their mansion for out of date cosmetics !
She should also be ashamed at the number of non essential deliveries she’s having ... was it 3 in one day ?
How many knitted lounge suits do you actually need 😳 in this heat and when she’s only ever in a dressing gown

Does anyone actually use that many different creams and brands ?!
I don’t understand how if she’s so rich she shops at ASOS and H&M ? Makes no sense ... I wish she’d stop pulling up her acrylic nappy up til it’s sucks itself up into her camel toe if you see what I mean 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's prob stressed having to actually spend 24hrs locked in their 2 bed flat with just her with no end of lockdown in sight!

If he has any sense he's prob starting to see her in the same way we do and I doubt they have much between them other than they like rose, showing off and he has some money 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's prob stressed having to actually spend 24hrs locked in their 2 bed flat with just her with no end of lockdown in sight!

If he has any sense he's prob starting to see her in the same way we do and I doubt they have much between them other than they like rose, showing off and he has some money 🤷🏼‍♀️
He probably encourages her 4 hour makeup application to give him a rest 😂😂.
we haven’t seen him recently bet it’s because his Botox and Grecian 2000 need doing
#teamluxe👨🏻‍🦳🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hiyaaa! :)ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
I’m new to this. Only thing is i only like to read what you all write!
I found this website by coincidence!!!
I was searching something about Lorna Luxe (i can’t remember what was it?) back when I used to like her, even tho i find annoying the hiyaaa!
Since i started reading this thread, it opened my eyes towards her. I still follow her, and been wanting to unfollow her but between Tattle Life and then watching her IG stories, it has kept me entertained during these weeks.
And when i found out she lived in a flat, i wrote to her “if you live in a house SO big, why you only show a tiny room?” ... like everyone i got a reply saying “burglary/privacy”
ALSO!!! When you talk about the husband and refer to him as OAP... what does it actually mean? I have read some parts of the old threads, but i haven’t reached that part when you start calling him OAP.

carry on with this thread!! It’s sooo good! I’m also reading the Harry and Meghan one!

Reactions: 5
Hiyaaa! :)ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
I’m new to this. Only thing is i only like to read what you all write!
I found this website by coincidence!!!
I was searching something about Lorna Luxe (i can’t remember what was it?) back when I used to like her, even tho i find annoying the hiyaaa!
Since i started reading this thread, it opened my eyes towards her. I still follow her, and been wanting to unfollow her but between Tattle Life and then watching her IG stories, it has kept me entertained during these weeks.
And when i found out she lived in a flat, i wrote to her “if you live in a house SO big, why you only show a tiny room?” ... like everyone i got a reply saying “burglary/privacy”
ALSO!!! When you talk about the husband and refer to him as OAP... what does it actually mean? I have read some parts of the old threads, but i haven’t reached that part when you start calling him OAP.

carry on with this thread!! It’s sooo good! I’m also reading the Harry and Meghan one!
Hi there I used to follow the skank but I was blocked, OAP is old age pensioner as her hubbie is nearly 60

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.