LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse my ignorance but is this saying that on April 12 she had over 5 thousand new followers ???
She was probably doing that beauty box giveaway then

That lump on her forehead/eyebrow in the first picture?! What on earth is that? She'll need more than that CT Magic Cream to get rid of that..
I imagine it’s where her Botox that she doesn’t get is needing a top up!

Reactions: 1
Oh dream of dreams .. or same Ol same ol .. LL and the OAP are watching a Romcom .. Nottinghill’. AGAIN 🙄🙄. Probably in bed of bedroom 1 of their 2 bed flat .. as they don’t have a tv in the living room .. ‘living ‘ room !! It seems more like a mausoleum!!

Reactions: 5
ahh of course! She will be using the commission from her ASOS swipe ups to pay for the gift cards. And will also get around 25% BACK if she uses her own swipe ups to buy the gift cards.

ill happily send you some things.. can’t reveal too much for obvious reasons but.. if there’s any way you can DM me I can !
That’s sweet but it’s fine. I don’t want hinting for anything. Thank you anyway xx

That’s sweet but it’s fine. I don’t want hinting for anything. Thank you anyway xx
*wasn’t

Reactions: 2
Who puts expensive beauty products in the cellar and actually tells people?! i had that magic cream years ago and it went off really quickly. Not sure i’d be slathering that on, how long has it actually been in the cellar?
And seriously, how can you f#ck up a chicken salad?! My boyfriend would be pretty unimpressed if my cooking skills were that bad and he had to cook at 9.30 at night! She’s literally got the whole day to make something. It’s like she’s trying to be Carrie Bradshaw

Reactions: 11
Who puts expensive beauty products in the cellar and actually tells people?! i had that magic cream years ago and it went off really quickly. Not sure i’d be slathering that on, how long has it actually been in the cellar?
And seriously, how can you f#ck up a chicken salad?! My boyfriend would be pretty unimpressed if my cooking skills were that bad and he had to cook at 9.30 at night! She’s literally got the whole day to make something. It’s like she’s trying to be Carrie Bradshaw
She is either thick as tit (I think she is as there's literally nothing to her based on what I've seen and heard from people that have met her) or it's a stupid act that she thinks is enduring and 'girlie'

Reactions: 6
She is either thick as tit (I think she is as there's literally nothing to her based on what I've seen and heard from people that have met her) or it's a stupid act that she thinks is enduring and 'girlie'
Agree. It astounds me how she can sit in front of a mirror and invisible people and go on about how pretty she looks !!!

I can almost guarantee her hair will not be any different but she will be creaming her knickers saying ‘I’m dead chuffed it’s really improved hasn’t it, it’s so shiny and thick’
I had to look back for this post just to requote it 😂 I told ya!!!

So bloody predictable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This whole hair thing is ridiculous!!! How would it suddenly miraculously be thicker?

I find it hilarious we can predict the lines she will come out with 😂

Reactions: 5
Why does she put the scalp drops only on her parting?

Why does she blow dry it?? She isn’t going anywhere, and it doesn’t look good anyway. Why not put it in a french plait or something and LEAVE IT ALONE and give it a chance to recover while we are in lockdown? Oh no it’s “ever so” much better to get whipping boy to shell out for some drops she doesn’t even know how to use correctly and style her frazzled hair once again.

“Look how thick it looks!” I must be on the Truman show being tricked, this cannot be real

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG .... she hasn’t even sorted out the awful Fake tanned hand !!!! Check out the palm of it 🤢🤢
She’s such a grubby cow

Like she literally uses far too many products. Surely using all these products is just a worse as not using products. I’ve never know someone to have so much and slap so much on their face and hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think she may be obsessive compulsive? Her behaviour seems to suggest she may be..

this is my first ever comment on here but wow she does my head in! when she applied her eye cream and tapped her eyes with her fingers like what the duck are you doing!

Reactions: 4
It’s so obvious she has a filter on in her stories from this afternoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.