LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she written Paris? They rented an apartment for 2 seconds 😂 Does this mean i get to pretend to live somewhere on my next vaycay? 🙊😂 My last trip was to the Maldives, and we had our own bungalow - does that count? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Because the use of the emojis is probably one of the only decent things on her page so she doesn't want to get rid of the sentence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder how much stuff she will buy today? How much stuff will be delivered?
it’s yet another narc trait... all part of her thinking she’s “better” than others by continuing as normal..& continuing to buy clothes that she can’t wear out and doesn’t need.
“ look at me, look how I continue to buy... look at how rules ( & basic common sense) don’t apply”
1. Tangle teaser so far !!!

View attachment 110079
couldn’t hold off any longer after seeing the fake apology to the nail techs out there!!! Ahh can’t stand her

really couldn’t be arsed to type what I really thought of her so thought it best to send her here to see for herself, she probs already reads here but given that she’s continued with her crappy makeup tutorials no one gives a duck about makes me think maybe not

That Nicole is so annoying.
I think Lorna is quite manly. Those sunglasses are hideous and her chest looks awful when it’s exposed like it was at the end
Did she see your message?

Reactions: 1
She is 37 years old and only just figured out you brush from bottom to top 🤣😩 give me strength. She needs a detangle spray as well, and a better brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been said but did anyone notice the other day when she did her Q&A with OAP in every single answer she said something about a “friend”. Oh when me and my friend went here/did this.. and so on.

she DEF reads here and sees we have clocked the fact she has none.

Reactions: 7
We thought the make up tutorials were boring ... now we’ve got the hair one. .. Fukk me are we supposed to think she’s highly intelligent cos she can read product instructions ??
her drinking Diet Coke( wonder if she’s still working with them ??) no #. Is as vile as her eating !!!

Reactions: 4
Im actually shocked she has been so open about the state and condition of her locks tbh, I wouldn’t imagine her to confess to being anything less than perfect.

id actually pay to be a fly on the wall for an evening in with them, just to see what the dynamics of their relationship are when the cameras aren’t on

Reactions: 8
shes proper “ mad auntie in the attic” isn’t she??
but thank duck she taught everyone how to brush their hair today.
Who has time to put all that tit in their hair to make it thicker, when we all know it won't work.

All those treatments she's been told to do takes at least a hour a day; give me strength. Just accept you have thin hair and work with what you've got.

What was that comment about OAP doesn't moan she wakes up looking bad in the morning.......REALLY I mean who wakes up looking like a goddess and if any guys moans that you are not then there not worth being with.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Could she not at least aggregate all of these little purchases into one big weekly shop? ASOS do tangle teasers, and flammable nighties, just do a once a week order please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbh, OAP probably can’t see without his geriatric glasses on.
shes 37? No way. Mid 40’s easy.
😂😂😂

Do you think she’s paying for all these hair products ? I’m surprised that a Trichologist is recommending she puts all these ‘extra products’ on her Barnet !

Is she heckas like paying! She’s the worlds greatest free loader.

Have made myself laugh now thinking of John putting on his specs and shitting himself because he doesn’t recognise the fillered woman in his bed. She has an entirely different head to the one he married.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im actually shocked she has been so open about the state and condition of her locks tbh, I wouldn’t imagine her to confess to being anything less than perfect.

id actually pay to be a fly on the wall for an evening in with them, just to see what the dynamics of their relationship are when the cameras aren’t on
I imagine she sits there demanding attention in between buying online and looking in the mirror .. the OAP on the other hand is probably running round like a headless chicken bowing to all her commands with fag in one hand whilst swigging out of a bottle in the other !!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.