LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the make up is foul, it is literary trowelled on, I dread to think what it looks like on street. John's in charge of getting a stain out??? and she hasn't had time to unpack deliveries but has loads of time on her hands to eat.

What is this tit show???

I've not had a glass of wine (or 2) since lockdown but now........I'm considering it
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Those mugs are from my marriage to John, all those years ago lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Jasmine thats the funniest thing Iโ€™ve read for days .. wish I could see LL face when she reads this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so many digs at tattle today...
-admission that tan is bad
-โ€œforgotโ€ to put her rings on, and confirm that she does in fact remove them once in a while when John โ€œputs them away for herโ€

Reactions: 3
Itโ€™s really bizarre isnโ€™t it like what does she do for herself? John does everything for her. What does she do for John? (please no one answer that!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Itโ€™s really bizarre isnโ€™t it like what does she do for herself? John does everything for her. What does she do for John? (please no one answer that!!!)
Who old Juicy lips ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

-โ€œforgotโ€ to put her rings on, and confirm that she does in fact remove them once in a while when John โ€œputs them away for herโ€
So funny .. imagine how boring her stories would be without TL .. she wouldnโ€™t have anything to report on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I canโ€™t get over the chest tan today, itโ€™s literally like a loaf of tiger bread! Why call out the finger youโ€™ve missed when your chest looks like that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am new here ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ On this thread. Are her rings real? They look stunningly beautiful and look as if they cost as much as my home!!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen that she has admitted that her face is fake?

just wish she would admit to having Botox, itโ€™s so obvious and sheโ€™s definitely had a lot

Reactions: 4
Anyone else seen that she has admitted that her face is fake?

just wish she would admit to having Botox, itโ€™s so obvious and sheโ€™s definitely had a lot
Fake as in photoshopped ??? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Sheโ€™s never denied she had face fillers, she couldnโ€™t because itโ€™s all over her Dr besties instagram. I wanted to DM her and say honey that is not cheekbones that is a puffed up mess. But then I went back to making my pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t help but find this thread really heartbreaking. Imagine if this was your sister/ daughter/ friend being ripped apart like this
To be fair she chooses to document her life online and also 'outs' people on her account. She's selling make up and skin care with a filter on. Not saying it wouldn't sting if it was me that had a thread on here but it's human nature to gossip especially when people are trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.