LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me feel sick when she does tit like this.

Could it be that she’s a young pretty girl, such a bleeping hater!!!

Reactions: 6
That girl is merely stating what most of the gen pop think. Zero need to highlight her that way on Instagram.
If she insists on putting herself out there, declaring herself as this luxury life living creature of envy then she needs to accept that when she looks as grotty and scummy as she does then she’s going to get comments about the truly rancid fake tan situation she has going on all the time.
Just another narc trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This has pissed me off so much that I’m posting for the first time (long time lurker!) - that girl didn’t @ Lorna’s twitter account and there are no replies mentioning her so she is either searching her own name on twitter which is PATHETIC or someone sent it to her. Then she goes out of her way to find this girls insta and tags her in her story??? She has a MILLION followers! It’s actually so petty and vindictive, what an embarrassment of a woman.

Reactions: 20
Call her out on Twitter then, don’t go to the effort of finding her Instagram that isn’t linked anywhere on her twitter profile. 10,000 people pile on vs 1m people pile on? Unfair.

Reactions: 11
Call her out on Twitter then, don’t go to the effort of finding her Instagram that isn’t linked anywhere on her twitter profile. 10,000 people pile on vs 1m people pile on? Unfair.
I’m with you. It was totally unnecessary. And she didn’t even tag her properly so the girl won’t have got the notification, she’s probably blocked from her stories anyway. Coward.

Reactions: 5
That was so unnecessary calling that girl out, it wasn’t even a nasty comment, just a critique. Calling her out on Instagram is just so nasty. Is it still there or has she taken it down

Petty behavior.. how old is she meant to be?
She acts like she’s 12 !!🤦🏻‍♀️ Mean girl

It’s still there. She most probably had too much wine.
She’s probably having a lie in !🙄

That was so unnecessary calling that girl out, it wasn’t even a nasty comment, just a critique. Calling her out on Instagram is just so nasty. Is it still there or has she taken it down
How did she see it !! Someone obviously told her .. and that other girl what did she say LL is one of the real ones ! SERIOUSLY !!!!

She’s on This Morning!!! (Not actually her, just a photo)
What was it advertising !?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Aaaaaaaaand she’s back in the white robe with her grubby mits that she apparently exfoliated and re-tanned last night 🥴 it’s like bleeping ground hog day.

Reactions: 11
Totally agree! If she wants to call her out do it on Twitter, but she has a tiny following on there so figured her insta fans would reply to the girl on there. Totally embarrassing/ bullying behaviour

Reactions: 7
Aaaaaaaaand she’s back in the white robe with her grubby mits that she apparently exfoliated and re-tanned last night 🥴 it’s like bleeping ground hog day.
Eating weetabix out of a mug !! And yet again she LIED saying her her tannining isn’t up to scratch during lockdown .. SERIOUSLY it’s ALWAYS bloody streaky on your hands and feet !!
The vanity of this vile person is beyond me ..

Eating weetabix out of a mug !! And yet again she LIED saying her her tannining isn’t up to scratch during lockdown .. SERIOUSLY it’s ALWAYS bloody streaky on your hands and feet !!
The vanity of this vile person is beyond me ..
Those mugs are from my marriage to John, all those years ago lol 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Her patchy tan makes the skin on her chest, hands and arms look so old and sun-damaged compared to the skin on her face. She really needs to ditch it. There’s nothing wrong with being pale - embrace it!

Reactions: 2
the make up is foul, it is literary trowelled on, I dread to think what it looks like on street. John's in charge of getting a stain out??? and she hasn't had time to unpack deliveries but has loads of time on her hands to eat.

What is this tit show???

I've not had a glass of wine (or 2) since lockdown but now........I'm considering it

Reactions: 1
Those mugs are from my marriage to John, all those years ago lol 😂 😂
See this just confirms my thoughts that they literally do not spend money on anything other than shoes, clothes and bags etc for to show off. Everything else is blagged.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.