LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, I have northern friends and they do say it. It’s just annoying the way she opens a video with it, trying too hard to be relatable as with her stupid eating cereal out of a mug thing.

Reactions: 2
Had a day off from looking yesterday .. just caught up FFS !!! I didn’t miss anything same old tit !! Only thing different was that she was outside ! Can’t wait for the hair shite today !!!!! YAWN !

she’s had filler put in her brows to lift them and too much has been put in. She’s got boxer brows 😂😂😂😂

ive has this done and it’s just a teeny amount needed to get the effect and look natural.

like everything she’s done to her face gone on the “more is best”. No wonder the last doctor/nurse refused to put anymore filler in her face is full of it but far far too much.
God knows what she’s gonna look like when she visits her ! ‘Filler upper to the celebs ‘ when life gets back to normal !! Puffer fish face

What the bleeding hell is that massive lump on her right brow?
And those lines you can see behind the filter on her forehead ( not judging lines, I have them, they’re natural!)
And the makeup trowelled on to sit outside and g on Easter Sunday? Zoom in between the brows. It’s grim.

What a piss-taking mess. View attachment 107824View attachment 107825View attachment 107826View attachment 107824View attachment 107825View attachment 107826
OMG .. I wish I hadn’t zoomed in 🤢

Jesus, the hair is absolutely ruined?? No way in hell she goes to stylist, this is box job. And not only during quarantine- full stop she’s been box dyeing her hair. It looks horrid.. and so sparse wtf is she going bald? Instead of another paid of useless shoes invest in hair treatments and supplement! Swap rose for WATER for gods sake!
WHAT !!! She went to a TOP HAIRDRESSER for a colour and cut just before lockdown she said she was so ‘ LUCKY’ to get an appointment !! 😂😂

They’re so bad, if they’re so minted why doesn’t she get veneers or at least get Invisalign and bonding. The front teeth are so chipped.
Don’t you remember when she was visiting her ‘Dentist ‘ and all the ‘celebrities were sitting in the waiting room ‘ but she didn’t like to name them .. 🙄. Then all of a sudden no more mention of dentist !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The dentist thing must have been before the fateful day I discovered her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly what I said. So many of them bought & not engaging so she can respond to all dm’s with lightning speed.
Talking about responding on DMs within lightning speed... what about the possibility that she might be using a bot to reply to the messages? Whenever I send her a DM, I always get a static reply within no time like "thanks boo/thanks darling/thank you"

I mean if she's using a real time filter on her face, why not a bot to reply to your dm's? What do you guys think?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This “no makeup makeup” look is... just the same as every bleeping day. It’s been over three weeks. Please god make it stop as I can’t look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just been watching her applying the same old make up for the millionth time... she’s on about how she used to date a cricketer ughhh. Just shut up already!

What I did notice was she’s started to sit with nothing but a blank wall behind her, so can’t spot any warping anymore. She probably didn’t like that we all watched the Chanel box, mirror, sofas, LV trunk etc move more than herself. Got jealous 🤣

Reactions: 10
If you look at her jawline it looks fuzzy, not like peach fuzz fuzzy but tv screen fuzzy (if that makes sense), she’s still definitely using the filter.

Another thing I noticed on Thursday when they were watching Dynamo, she flipped the camera to show their food and wine and at the end of the bed was the LA box and fluffy throw where she usually does her make up. Does that mean they only have a TV in the bedroom? The room with the green couches doesn’t seem to have a TV in it? Just found that a bit strange, having to go to your bedroom every time you want to watch tv?

Reactions: 4
If you look at her jawline it looks fuzzy, not like peach fuzz fuzzy but tv screen fuzzy (if that makes sense), she’s still definitely using the filter.

Another thing I noticed on Thursday when they were watching Dynamo, she flipped the camera to show their food and wine and at the end of the bed was the LA box and fluffy throw where she usually does her make up. Does that mean they only have a TV in the bedroom? The room with the green couches doesn’t seem to have a TV in it? Just found that a bit strange, having to go to your bedroom every time you want to watch tv?
They seem to live in that room!! Eat, drink, sleep , watch tv .. bizarre ... I don’t think they have a dining table either .. you never see one ..

She did actually get a Lol out of me when she said it looked like she’d shat herself.
When did she say that ? 😂😂. I swipe through most of her shite !!

Just been watching her applying the same old make up for the millionth time... she’s on about how she used to date a cricketer ughhh. Just shut up already!

What I did notice was she’s started to sit with nothing but a blank wall behind her, so can’t spot any warping anymore. She probably didn’t like that we all watched the Chanel box, mirror, sofas, LV trunk etc move more than herself. Got jealous 🤣
That’s because we notified her re her ‘warping background’. She gets all her ideas and info from us here at TL 😂😂 👋 eeeeyaa. LL

This “no makeup makeup” look is... just the same as every bleeping day. It’s been over three weeks. Please god make it stop as I can’t look away.
Her face is so red round her chin and nose !!!

That foundation drop 😱🤦🏻‍♀️
Who puts their fukking foundation on like that !!!! Dirty scummy witch .. no respect for anything !! That dressing room carpet is gonna look shite in a few weeks ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

It's horrendous, wtf was that bright red eyeliner tit she put on yesterday, and she's put up a close up of her eyebrows and they monstrous, she's drawn a line across for them and there are odd hairs and weird lines everywhere, and every bleeping pic has that sodding blurry filter on, and her neck looks green, her hair looks shocking, it's always dry and flyaway. She needs to stop, she looks worse every day.

Reactions: 4
Talking about responding on DMs within lightning speed... what about the possibility that she might be using a bot to reply to the messages? Whenever I send her a DM, I always get a static reply within no time like "thanks boo/thanks darling/thank you"

I mean if she's using a real time filter on her face, why not a bot to reply to your dm's? What do you guys think?
You must say nice things in your DM’s otherwise you’ld be blocked 😂😂

Their place is really sparsely furnished/decorated which I find weird, I’m into a minimalist aesthetic too so not suggesting filling it with crap but her dressing room is just bleak? One big wardrobe, that ghastly Dagenham market Kylie canvas they’ve not even hung, and a mirror in the corner?

John doesn’t want to “invest” in furniture for her at the moment, maybe he’s just hit the limit on his Barclaycard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.