LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s ready for ‘Eyyyyaaaaa Happy Monday hope you’re all ok’ followed by an hour of her slapping shit on her face?

Ugh she bought the same New Balance trainers I have totally ruined those for me now
Send em back they’re ruined

Reactions: 13
Same on future. Neither of us have genuine wealth (eg family/inherited) but we both have good salaries and all our money is saved/invested or goes into doing up our (first!) house, we bought a camper van we adore, and now a baby... We’re incredibly credit adverse though which I think is the big difference, but it makes me DIE the idea of holding an interest bearing balance on a CC for a belt you forgot you had? It feels so chaotic and out of control, like how would you not be disturbed by that?? I’m constantly thinking about where our money is better used and it’s certainly not in cheaply produced mass market Gucci belts...

Also wait - OAP is SIXTY? I was late to the thread so may have missed this. SIXTY? She’s only mid 30s right? I never...

Ugh she bought the same New Balance trainers I have totally ruined those for me now
Tbf I actually quite liked them in a Princess Di at the gym sort of aesthetic so enjoy them x

Reactions: 4
You’re right.. you never see them go on holiday. like, for eg, a sunbathing holiday

also, do we think she has daddy issues?
think they frequently go on summer trips, they went to Santorini last year didn’t they?

John works for hsbc as head of some sort of pensions division doesn’t he?

Reactions: 1
I really liked the trainers too, I’d buy them, I was only joking she prob won’t even wear them!

I think Lorna is 37 going on 38? He’s 21 years older so not quite 60 but neither is my dad he’s 56 so to me he’s an old man lol And yes she most probably does have Daddy issues, she never mentions a dad does she?

Reactions: 2
Good point she barely mentions her mum, never her dad. I know OAP gets a good discount on his mortgage from HSBC so probably has a reasonable disposable income, LL is very aware of this and thus gets her monthly treats from him. LL her income is shockingly low from Companies House, I am very interested to see her next set of accounts. She needs auditing by HMRC

Reactions: 3
think they frequently go on summer trips, they went to Santorini last year didn’t they?

Wasnt Santoroni something to do with her ITS collection? But anyway what I mean is you don’t see them at Sandy Lane Barbados or One&Only Maldives, places you would have to spend mega money on. Most of their holidays although nice destinations are what most people could afford. Cheap flights around Europe and most probably blagged hotels.

Reactions: 6

Santorini was a ITS pr trip to photo her summer tat collection

HSBC just because your title says "Head of xxx" doesn't make you a big player in the company, probably 2 or 3 line management, around £80/90k with bonus

Reactions: 5

So not Investment Banking wealth. They probably have a decent amount of disposable income between them but nothing like what they portray. It’s all smoke and mirrors (and fakery).

Reactions: 4
Not sure staff mortgages are a thing anymore especially as base rate has been low for years. But I guess given his age, they may have a relatively small one.

I suspect she doesn’t put all of her income through the company and is mostly self employed.

I’d be super embarrassed if I had been found out about my fake ring, fake manor house and fake life.

Reactions: 5
Santorini was a ITS pr trip to photo her summer tat collection

HSBC just because your title says "Head of xxx" doesn't make you a big player in the company, probably 2 or 3 line management, around £80/90k with bonus
Yep completely. I’ve heard of retail banks offering like... branch and call centre staff mortgage rates but I always assumed that was a staff retention tool rather than anything else as those roles must see crazy turnover? I don’t want to doxx myself but we could have pursued a better mortgage (lower interest rate) through my husband’s then employer but we didn’t want to, it’s a weird conflict of interests IMO, neither of us held accounts with the institution he worked for either.

But if you’re scraping by on affordability checks or a percentage point difference in interest will help significantly, it’s probably an attractive proposition. Also it’d help OAP because age is often a limiter on your mortgage term and they only bought that when he was in his 50s by sounds of it...

He works in HSBC, Canada Square near canary wharf

Reactions: 3
I’m incredibly shocked but thank you for validating! And commutes from there?! How absurd?

Just googled and it’s between 1hr30 & 1hr50 each way. Fuuuuck that!
No he doesn’t he works remotely he only goes to the office once a week if that I think.

You’re right.. you never see them go on holiday. like, for eg, a sunbathing holiday

also, do we think she has daddy issues?
LL wouldn’t sunbathe cos her fake tan would go patchy ..ooh maybe that should read ‘patchier ‘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.