Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you not button it then put it on like a jumper?
maybe I do need a tutorial 😂

I know it’s awful but I can’t help but think covid would serve her right.
Does anyone follow Tiffany and Lucy Watson? They are getting a lot of tit for going to Barbados for Xmas, apparently they went before tier 4 came in 🧐
I think it would serve her right... anyone who’s flaunted the rules. Regardless of the tier.. People really shouldn’t be going anywhere. All these people away at the moment.. we’re in a lockdown. Half the country was before Christmas and people still were going away. LL took the absolute Michael about her travels too. I’m sure almost 98% of us would love a holiday.. I know I’m ready for one. Working every day in the nhs due to no staff etc takes it toll on but I can’t go. Anywayyyyy😂 I think EVERYONE should just stay home. In your wooden houses or in your green bathrooms or whatever... and then we can ALL go on holiday and drink all the cocktails and forget the tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s awake after sleeping until 1800. She may well need to get tested. Let’s watch this space...
I couldn’t sleep till 6pm if I tried. Except when I had food poisoning and so dehydrated I was most probably actually unconscious rather than asleep 😂

Here Yawna goes again... answering her own questions and making sure she adds a “hope you feel better soon hun!” 😂
Trend predictions duck off wahahahhah it’s hilarious she’s literally only started posting the Chanel 2021 show when it was months ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t sleep till 6pm if I tried. Except when I had food poisoning and so dehydrated I was most probably actually unconscious rather than asleep 😂

Trend predictions duck off wahahahhah it’s hilarious she’s literally only started posting the Chanel 2021 show when it was months ago!
Sleeps til 6pm then is back on it doing a Q@A at 6.20 !!!! Fukkin liar 🙄

Reactions: 6
I just find it so odd we are now 10mths in and she hasn't mentioned the pandemic really at all! I know they don't have a TV in that lounge and only the little TV in the wooden box that they seem time warped to 90s progs so maybe she hasn't watched the news? I mean she's so self absorbed all she does is A-blocking and one word responses to her minions, maybe she has zero interest in anything else?! Imagine that though just not knowing what is going on in the world news wise!

Reactions: 7
I just find it so odd we are now 10mths in and she hasn't mentioned the pandemic really at all! I know they don't have a TV in that lounge and only the little TV in the wooden box that they seem time warped to 90s progs so maybe she hasn't watched the news? I mean she's so self absorbed all she does is A-blocking and one word responses to her minions, maybe she has zero interest in anything else?! Imagine that though just not knowing what is going on in the world news wise!
I barley watch the news but I always know what’s going on. She knows, she’s just ignorant and doesn’t like to mention things incase she needs to skirt around it at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably can’t stand something being more important than her so chooses to ignore it’s existence ...
I’ve seen a few Instablaggers say they’re not well and have had a positive result but carry on with their daily IG crap .. the cynic in me thinks they’re stuck for content so attention seeking and looking for sympathy ..... I’ve had 3 friends poorly with covid and 2 others currently stuck in ICU .. so LL aint getting any sympathy from me .. even if shes just got a cold !!!

Reactions: 11
If she’s telling the truth and been asleep all day that’s a symptom, she needs testing. Ignoring it going to Tesco and infecting people that could die, bloody dangerous and irresponsible

Reactions: 12
Saw an interesting article the other day that said if you do fillers for years, you wreck the elasticity of your skin and it will look deflated when you eventually stop, thereby aging you further. Imagine her lips one day....

• Haha
Saw an interesting article the other day that said if you do fillers for years, you wreck the elasticity of your skin and it will look deflated when you eventually stop, thereby aging you further. Imagine her lips one day....
It’s true I’m sure and her lips are overly stretched she had nothing before 😑

Reactions: 3
If she’s telling the truth and been asleep all day that’s a symptom, she needs testing. Ignoring it going to Tesco and infecting people that could die, bloody dangerous and irresponsible
Agree! When my husband and I had Covid in Oct/Nov we were so tired and lethargic that we slept for about ten days solid. Every tiny thing felt like an enormous effort. If she's feeling unwell and slept all day then I'd suggest she goes and gets the icky swab up her nose (it's horrid). And yes, it would serve her right if she had it. Absolutely no sympathy. She probably doesn't wash her hands when she gets back from her daily excursions to Tesco. Dirty minger.

• Haha
She’s not that ill that she can’t drag up another Fukkin crew story 🥱

Let alone living with a vulnerable old overweight smoker . She should be keeping her distance from him .. Thank god they live in a mansion self isolation will be easy can you imagine if they lived in a wooden room .🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I reckon she either needed an excuse to because she couldn’t be arsed today - or, she’s genuinely under the weather, because let’s face it, it’s not from working hard, or doing long hours...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.