Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoop earrings as anklets 😐
She has actually lost the plot hasn’t she. Sitting on the floor of her bare 2 bed flat rocking backwards and forwards sipping on soggy weetabix in a mug.

Also are dry cleaners even open in tier 4? How will she get these dry cleaned before mid-Jan if so? Especially if we’re going into a national lockdown again which is looking very likely.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She has actually lost the plot hasn’t she. Sitting on the floor of her bare 2 bed flat rocking backwards and forwards sipping on soggy weetabix in a mug.

Also are dry cleaners even open in tier 4? How will she get these dry cleaned before mid-Jan if so? Especially if we’re going into a national lockdown again which is looking very likely.
The laundrette / dry cleaners near me stayed open through the previous two lockdowns...people need clean clothes!

Her mention of Rhode just reminded me that all she basically did the past year or so is rip them off

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I always imagine on the days where lorna is a no show on IG she must look even more of a state than she does when she starts her get ready with me bullshit.

How it can look any worse than that is beyond me...but I suspect there is even a lower level of rank that stops it bobbin on for a hiyyaaa.

Reactions: 7
So out of touch. Everyone knows January is tight after Christmas with people being paid early in December and having to wait 5 weeks before being paid again in January.

Yet she still cast a vote because she wants her way.
So she suggests 17th Jan? My lord is she thick... she has no idea when people get paid lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so Lydia Elise Millen has just uploaded a vlog on her shopping experience in Hermes, her husband put it on stories apparently and it is very very different to Lazy Arse Lorna's stories. No idea if Lydia is telling the truth, she didn't come out with a bag but it is sort of more believable than LL's version

Reactions: 6
I know someone said about Lorna not lying about giving to charity - but we don’t know she gives it all to charity. If you factor in that everything she does is about gain to herself I think it’s highly unlikely it would all go to charity. She offers no transparency to prove this. Didn’t Lydia “ buy” a cast off bag last time... it was never even listed...

I know it’s a low blow but she’s so greedy and nothing, not one thing, to date, has been done without her gaining. I’m just very sceptical.
Or maybe it’s just about gaining more followers to compensate for the drop after the Chanel / gucci giveaway

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know someone said about Lorna not lying about giving to charity - but we don’t know she gives it all to charity. If you factor in that everything she
That was me :LOL:

Yeah, I won't believe she donated everything she got from the charity sale without a receipt. I usually have a bit of faith in people, but influencers have been so tone-deaf and unbelievable out of touch the past year if not longer that that.

The one who needs a good scrub and the old maid are clearly not doing that good money-wise, en empty apartment and a neglected dog (that's is more on the horrible owners than their finances).

Can Lorna change, will the raisin finally get a new pair of shoes? 2021 could be the year they finally stop the facade and start therapy and get better, but I don't think they want to change, to be honest. Not until they have used up all of the money and try to get on a reality show. Which show would they be accepted at?

Time for Lorna to start thinking about what the hell she’s going to do for the next 6 weeks... minimum.

Reactions: 8
So she suggests 17th Jan? My lord is she thick... she has no idea when people get paid lol
She heard you 😂😂😂.

Time for Lorna to start thinking about what the hell she’s going to do for the next 6 weeks... minimum.
She might do a tutorial on this !!! Oh and what a LIE sitting on the sofa !!!! 1st time for everything 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s trying to flog those YSL shoes again they didn’t sell last time and she’s continuously said you can’t walk in them

@AllAboutTheMayhem totally agree I bet she takes off postage and at least another 30% for her admin time, she has no shame she’s earning from it

Reactions: 10
Totally agree she will be benefitting from the charity sale in one way or another

Reactions: 5
Why is Dr Ucheena using filtered Lorna ?? 🙄

I expected more of her!
A while ago she was bragging about going to a top dentist and there were lots of celebrities in the waiting room but she couldn’t possibly say who !🙄
I don’t think she even mentioned the dentist’s name maybe it was Dr U and she didn’t give Ol Yawna a big enough discount !😂😂.
Yaena didn’t go back though did she cos she’s been shilling those whitening strips !!

A swipe up to browser privacy 😂 Lorna, you do realise you rely on browser tracking, cookies, etc in order to receive commission on items people buy from your (multiple) links. And brands you’re working with use tracking to see how much traffic you send to their site... but sure keep telling your followers to block browser tracking. Keep self-sabotaging 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.