Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210121-192200_Gallery.jpg

Oh my good god. What the actual hell. She looks fricking awful. Is this supposed to be amusing? Cannot believe they would pay her for this tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s like she goes for the worst possible “ reel” and singularly the most embarrassing on every level...

I feel sure she goes for the marketing “angle” of horrifying people so much they watch over and over again. Like the irritating lip smacking and slurping and swallowing

They aren’t watching because they are admiring, they’re watching because they are truly bleeping speechless.

Then she believes her own hype because she’s got the traffic on her page.

The person from SKY who paid her for this, and the person who injected her face to the size of an industrial inflated Edam , both need a good talking to.

8k likes in 2 hours. 🤣 half a bleeping percent engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What was that I’ve witnessed 😬, a sack of spuds

12 second reel was that the minimum requirement from Sky? Then slaps us with a affliate to buy that tit show of a outfit.

pass me the sick bucket 🪣 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been having the week from hell at work this week so catching up on Frogmella’s orange faced antics was not in my top 5000 things to do - but that reel 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
51348F78-387F-464D-A31C-7F147E33E8E6.jpeg

What is actually wrong with her why does she look like this?
She’s turning into jaclyn hill ick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does her nose look like it’s collapsing? I have been unsure when others have said she looks like she’s had a nose job but somethings not right there.

Reactions: 11
That bleeping beret tho.

Why does her nose look like it’s collapsing? I have been unsure when others have said she looks like she’s had a nose job but somethings not right there.
Maybe it’s just in the context of the face we aren’t used to seeing.
I mean, the nose doesn’t fit the round head does it? She’s always banging on about her cheekbones that she had installed at her last filler sesh.
but there is no definition there. Not now, not ever.

That beret tho... she’s actually gone and bought props for 12 seconds of lunacy. duck me, this is mad tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That bleeping beret tho.

Maybe it’s just in the context of the face we aren’t used to seeing.
I mean, the nose doesn’t fit the round head does it? She’s always banging on about her cheekbones that she had installed at her last filler sesh.
but there is no definition there. Not now, not ever.

That beret tho... she’s actually gone and bought props for 12 seconds of lunacy. duck me, this is mad tit.
I can’t believe my Fukkin eyes ... I can’t believe it made the Ol Raisin chuckle he mustn’t have liked what she was cooking for dinner and chuckled just to ridicule her when she posted it ..
Seriously it’s Fukkin awful .. she looks awful .. the ‘storyline’ is awful .. the music is awful .. it’s all Fukkin awful ... what’s the Fukkin point in it ?
AND
Don’t get me started on those boots 😱😱

• Haha
0282D107-2E97-4068-A56A-3FDCC756B653.jpeg

I thought she had a nose job but looking again at old photos I don’t think she has now, unless it was prior to 2012.

ECFE9010-CDEA-4781-B91F-313988570FC8.jpeg

I also found these old photos of how skinny she was (she says here she was a size 6). I know she was ill then and it was common knowledge, but I think she’s never really accepted her current weight.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Totally agree. As her face is inflating so much it must be slowly consuming her nose.

Reactions: 6
I just went through her Facebook photos as I’ve never been on her Facebook before, and her Facebook portrays her as someone who once had a social life and friends.. Her Instagram life is sad and announces her withered mental state quit prominently and a lonely life in a wooden box with a man who repulses her.
These “one time friends” are never to be seen again. She also posted a lot with other men; she was probably rooting them. The raisin didn’t appear to be tagging along in those days either, nothing like he did when she went on a “girls trip” with batshit boring Nicole plus raisin - I’d dismally call that a girls trip.

I just went through her Facebook photos as I’ve never been on her Facebook before, and her Facebook portrays her as someone who once had a social life and friends.. Her Instagram life is sad and announces her withered mental state quit prominently and a lonely life in a wooden box with a man who repulses her.
These “one time friends” are never to be seen again. She also posted a lot with other men; she was probably rooting them. The raisin didn’t appear to be tagging along in those days either, nothing like he did when she went on a “girls trip” with batshit boring Nicole plus raisin - I’d dismally call that a girls trip.
I think a lot of them were cabin crew or maybe bloggers. It’s interesting that in this post from 2014 https://lornaluxe.com/2014/04/01/20-l-u-x-e-facts/ , she says

17. My best friend is Tomas Edwards and he always will be.

She doesn’t follow anyone by that name or even close. I really don’t believe she has any longterm friends. Her life really is just John and her mum.

That post is very funny btw, shows how dull her life was even then

Reactions: 7
Not LL related I’m watching the news . I hope all you TITS up north are keeping safe during these rotten floods and to any of you frontline knackered NHS doctors, nurses, paramedics etc I Fukkin applaud you all . THANKYOU 🥲🥲
Now let’s see what this Fukkin lazy bint has got to offer when she finally gets up ..wonder if she’ll get the Ol Raisin ironing the charity sale gear cos we know he doesn’t really work 😂😂
AND
We’ve got a new thread title coming up . Put on your thinking caps #21 😱
Ahhhhh thank you! I've got 3 days off to recharge and have a gin or two.......I hope you are all doing well and stay positive. We WILL get through this!!!! Xx

Reading those facts is interesting - seems her height fluctuates as much as her weight, apparently she was 5’4 in 2014...

Also fact number one is she likes chocolate and coffee mid morning, but didn’t she say yesterday or the day before that she doesn’t drink coffee so has Diet Coke instead? Seems like she’s never been able to keep track of the lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I liked the reel and found it more fun and more creative than what I expected from her. At least some thought went into the large glass/play with angles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.