Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna Luxe 21 ‘Ask me anything’ no duck off
This Fukkin cracked me up 😂😂😂. Shame we’re not allowed to swear 😉.
maybe it could be added to the update it’s too funny ignore !!.

Look forward to seeing the new thread later there’s some good choices . I’m off volunteering today .. Car park duty today at a vaccination centre .🥶🥶. ever so vurrrry glam..
Cant wait to see what she’s gonna drag up from the cellar today .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
LornLuxe 21 - Ask me anything I don't care, it'll be only my questions I'll share

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
LornaLuxe21 - wee Willy winkie and vulva outfits are her vibe, her 6000 GRWM stories are diatribe

Reactions: 8
Lorna Luxe 21: Trips into London are essential alright, sitting in her car to avoid touch night.

Lorna Luxe 21: Lorna buys but mahogany pays. Here’s another photo from my virgin days.
Either of these 😂😂😂 I’m dying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read it more that either one might reveal the real her to the other

No shock she ‘bled the concessions dry’

Reactions: 7
Am I reading this right..is she saying in a roundabout way that she was twitchy cos she thought John and her mum would get it on ???
That's what you think your own loving mother would do?
I didn’t understand that either. Or was she twitchy that he’d go off with someone else so her mum had to keep an eye on him?

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind doing it - it’ll take me a bit of time. Will refresh the intro also, which title we having ?
id idealy have
LornaLuxe21:
ShitKnits, dresses like a pirate,
Ask me anything, no duck off.
But we can’t have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind doing it - it’ll take me a bit of time. Will refresh the intro also, which title we having ?
id idealy have
LornaLuxe21:
ShitKnits, dresses like a pirate,
Ask me anything, no duck off.
But we can’t have it.
I think this got the most votes but I could be talking shite
Not Luxe, Not Healthy, No Style, Not Wealthy

Or

Sleeps all day, unless she’s watching sky,
Sits in Bentley to tell another lie.

@AllAboutTheMayhem do your stuff! 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.