LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those flies are most definitely undone!

And didn’t she go and get her eye test somewhere in Horsham before she tried to blag some online before going to Paris? So has she even been to this London one before??

Reactions: 8
Sorry my last episode recap was rushed and I could barely remember what was last thread and what was the one before it had moved so fast!
Thank you for new thread. I’m on diff time zone with UK so everyday I wake up I’ve got pages to catch up so I’m used to it. I love it

Reactions: 11

And didn’t she go and get her eye test somewhere in Horsham before she tried to blag some online before going to Paris? So has she even been to this London one before??
Yes she did say didn’t she that she was doing errands and going to her optician. Forgetting the lies again. Amazing they just conveniently sent her a second pair for free.

Reactions: 9
Guys, whats the story behid Suxy? I have to catch up with 8 threads I understand there was something about some AD links, but don’t understand the story behind some pictures and Instagram? Is there a instagram account revealing photoshopping? A summary would be nice

Reactions: 4
Suxy are 2(I think?) lawyers who created an Instagram account dedicated to LL and exposed her photoshopping and filtering as well as not declaring the ads and gifts. They closed the account now but continue to report her from their legal position to ASA encouraging them to hit her with fines.

They are on the threads from time to time.

Reactions: 8
You can always just search @Suxy_ member on here to see her updates if you don’t want to trawl through all the threads. Hopefully they’ll updat us all again soon .

Reactions: 5
Thanks for this honey I wouldnt have a clue where to begin

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker! HEY LADIES. Just bobbed on to ask about this bulge. Why is it such a strange shape VURRRYYY confused. Clearly edits her flat tum in her photos.
Breaking my Lorna Luxe tattle thread virginity love this thread, you all make me laugh so much!

Is it just me or do the clear glasses look like something you had to wear in school for science lessons?! Not much luxe about them!

Reactions: 15
Gawd trying to keep with with general life stuff and come here to find a new thread YAY

Her head looks massive, and I don't think OMR been pumping it

Hideous coats again that will be overpriced badly made. The're thin and flimsy cause costs more to make them a proper thick winter coat, the cheapskates.

So how are they going to eat now lockdown in Paris is closing in, I'm worried about them wasting away.

Reactions: 12
That was the thought process behind them staying in a hotel not an apartment this time so they could still get food in the hotel if there was a full lockdown because Queen Baby is too precious to cook

Reactions: 6

Yes definitely she went to one locally on one of the few days she was at the flat,

Reactions: 3
That canoodling stuff is really quite unpleasant. Legit would rather carry a Tesco 5p carrier bag for the rest of my life than need to snog him to fund my life.

Her lips and his fag breath does not equal erotica!! <shudder>

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.