LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she photoshopped the bleeping Eiffel Tower on to her photo?
the videos don’t show it but the pics do?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Guys she’s reached new photoshopping levels. She has edited the Eiffel Tower into the background of her pic. It’s glaringly obviously not real but also look in the background of her videos for comparison. Stupid twit.
Noooooo stop I’m dying hahaha

reminds me of this:

I hope it gets the same level of publicity

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I literally didn’t think she could stoop any lower with the photoshop fails. Shame that none of the hundreds of comments are calling her out on it, just the usual gushing ‘your life is so perfect’ bullshit

• Sad
Reactions: 15
YES SHE HAS AND IM SCREAMING 😂😂😂😂
OMG LMAOOOOO I want to comment on her picture and ask her if she photoshopped the Eiffel Tower in. I’m on different time zone. I’ll wait till she goes to bed and post my question so she doesn’t delete it right away. That way more people can see my comment. I’ll take one for the team .😂😂😂😂😂 As long as she doesn’t read our thread here and decides to stay up all night just to catch me. I would not put it pass this b. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Guys she’s reached new photoshopping levels. She has edited the Eiffel Tower into the background of her pic. It’s glaringly obviously not real but also look in the background of her videos for comparison. Stupid twit.
OMG stick a fork in me, I’m done. I will never forget this 😭😭I’m going to Save these photos to cheer me up on a day I’m feeling sad

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.