LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fukk me she’s got NEW MATES !.😅😅. . hope they’re on tattle so we can tell them to .... ‘RUN NOW’ ... ooh and the Fukkin ‘Apple tart’ has now taken the place of The whispissing angel !!

@MissTrixie wondered where you were nearly ticked off and closed the suspicious list 😀😀😅😂
Hope you feel better soon and it’s not too serious .
Keep us updated 😘

I was thinking along the same lines .. cos my Hermes courier is .. well hot .. but we ain’t got a gym nearby and I don’t think my neighbours would like me handcuffing him to their fence . Let alone taking pics !!
Thank you @Ohmydays that's sweet of you. I'm just having hysterics at the thought of you handcuffing your Hermes to the fence.🤣🤣 I've only just settled down after seeing the whofuxewithluxe IG page. God I shrieked with laughter. Whoever it is, I thank them for giving me a bloody good laugh....hmm I have my suspicions!🤔 I will so laugh if I see a Hermes courier bag appear in one of their posts ( & no it won't be me) but I can't wait to see what they post next. You keep working on that suspicious list & I'll go and sort out getting the feathers out of my hair - God that frock was a bugger to get off!😘

Reactions: 6
QUOTE="AllAboutTheMayhem, post: 2655455, member: 53844"]
Can we please have an insta page called
Lorna Made me Do it and we post pictures of our bags in ridiculous places sure they get noticed?
Might pop my Chanel on a bin. ( recycling)

GREAT IDEA ....,,, But post them from our
A-blocked accounts .

Probably get more posts that way and saves the newbies getting A_Blocked 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She is an utter tragedy of a human. It majorly pisses me off that we are meant to all be in this together and this jumped up baboon of a woman parades around thinking she is Carrie Bradshaw. Well I’ve officially met aka Carrie Bradshaw and believe me .. she ain’t nothing like her.
She should quit whilst she can.
And that outfit today looks bloody hideous.
She looks like EMU
Baboon of a woman 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Urgh. I can’t cope with ‘influencers’ thinking that Covid is just not a thing and not acknowledging it. I’m sure there’s a thread on here already about it, like they’re above the law. Now I am not going to paint myself as the patron saint and say I’ve stayed in all the time and not met up with people but I have wore a mask. Kept my distance. Met in the garden etc. And I’m shitting myself everytime thinking someone will catch me and report me. I won’t even post anything on insta fearing I’ll get reported bearing in mind I have about 200 followers. So how and why do these people feel the need or have the gall to get away with it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

whofuxewithluxe

Okay who is it? 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh that's quality content right there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Some vurrryyy good social distancing here 👌🏻
considering what else Paris is going through right now with terrorism, this is even more ridiculously stupid and irresponsible

One for @Suxy_

Last edited:
Urgh. I can’t cope with ‘influencers’ thinking that Covid is just not a thing and not acknowledging it. I’m sure there’s a thread on here already about it, like they’re above the law. Now I am not going to paint myself as the patron saint and say I’ve stayed in all the time and not met up with people but I have wore a mask. Kept my distance. Met in the garden etc. And I’m shitting myself everytime thinking someone will catch me and report me. I won’t even post anything on insta fearing I’ll get reported bearing in mind I have about 200 followers. So how and why do these people feel the need or have the gall to get away with it?!
I’m the same and as a business owner I consider how it will reflect on my business. And likewise I’m sure people don’t want to get into trouble with their workplace should their boss or colleagues see what they are upto. And these influencers want their job title to be taken seriously.

God she must HATE this forum. Zero control. Imagine how paranoid she is.
All I can say is... stop bleeping fibbing about stuff then, Lorna! Stop making out you live in a Manor House, stop making out your fella is a top banker in the city, stop pretending you’re a waif when you’re just a normally built lass like most of us (and on that, it doesn’t make you better to be smaller, that’s just what society tells you), stop pretending you’ve always wanted a hermes Kelly... need I go on. Just be real, girl.
Louder so Lorna can HEAR and finally get her ISH together!

good find, they hate each other I’m sure. LL is jealous of her. Tamara has a lot to answer for but least she actually gets invited to high end fashion events that only LL can dream of knowing she’ll get get that invite.

Catherine wheels reminds me firework night is coming up
I can't stand Tamara (She's another liar) but hey Lorna didn't play the game well. Sucks that someone younger is outdoing you while she is prancing around like some f**king doll!

Reactions: 2
Who’s this Tamara ? Never heard of her, went to have a look. Bad fillers are obviously a thing?

Ugh that accent she puts on. Does she think it makes her sound rich?
We all heard her rough as duck REAL voice when she and John did the comedic Hermes interview the other day. 🤣

Reactions: 5
Heads up for the a-blocked. She’s up and on the terrace in sunglasses and a head towel like Joan bleeping Collins

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.