Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had a thought- surely Suxy can report Adam for threatening language? Or maybe it would be easier to take the same approach LL takes and just block Anyone that makes noise 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a thought- surely Suxy can report Adam for threatening language? Or maybe it would be easier to take the same approach LL takes and just block Anyone that makes noise 😂
We were thinking of that - do we just report him first for threatening us? Or just let it fade into the background. The funny plot twist here is that we’re both lawyers by trade 🤣🤣 we know it’s not hate speech and we know Insta would have a hard time removing us relative to some of the others out there.... so... what to do? We’re also thinking of sending the screenshots of his conversation with us to DailyMail, NYPost, etc.

Reactions: 26
We were thinking of that - do we just report him first for threatening us? Or just let it fade into the background. The funny plot twist here is that we’re both lawyers by trade 🤣🤣 we know it’s not hate speech and we know Insta would have a hard time removing us relative to some of the others out there.... so... what to do? We’re also thinking of sending the screenshots of his conversation with us to DailyMail, NYPost, etc.
I just scrolled his twitter replies, he's like a snappy terrier dog! Horrid man, he has such a chip on his shoulder for sure.

pretty sure daily fail would be interested especially as they have covered her for being an 'inspiration' previously mix her lies and his behaviour they'd be all over it.

Reactions: 8
So give us the cont @Suxy_
What was the trigger? How long have you been lurking and ready to blow?
Half of me suspected that suxy was actually a friend of Lorna’s !

Reactions: 5
I assumed Suxy was a tattle member? She must know of this forum?
[/QUOTe
Of course she does .. 😂😂. Its really Fukkin hilarious cos they’re all on here .HIding themselves re questioning Yep you ... LL + ITS + JP Luxe + lots of other brands used by lornaLuxe too .. deceitful greedy money grabbing twats 👋

There is something odd I have noticed, if I’m wrong please feel free to correct me. All the Lorna Suxe posts that were shared by ITS ig are giveaway posts therefore receiving thousands of comments of people participating in the giveaway. There isn’t a normal post of her where the negative comments won’t be buried and will be seen.
Bizarre isn’t it.. nobody disagrees with her 🙄

Reactions: 3
Lorna Luxe #9 - frisby’s prize pig with lies so big

Happy to go with this - it’s perfect for the current climate.

Reactions: 14
Just a daddy... a sugar daddy needs sugar no? :S

All I have seen is LL and OAP on their balcony taking pictures of the collection + a million attempts going up and down the stairs to their room to get a candid photo. This is all fine in my view given that is her job and it's in her private space and occassionaly right to the top of the property to take "rooftop" pics. I find it sad that she hasn't left her room though... there is a beautiful infinty pool here where most guests chill and relax. Should you not desire to go swimming/dip in this heat - otherwise what's the point?!

She does not look anything like her pictures though and J looks like a charred sun dried tomato on his sun lounger. lol.

On the one occasion I have been at the restaurant at the same time as her, I saw her gawping at another guests' beautiful blue birkin with a pair of silk scarves/twillies wrapped onto the handles - it was gorgeous! She was prodding to J to turn and see it - probably pressured him later to buy her one too lol
Oh really ... 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tosser Frisby gives no fucks, Damage control for Lorna Luxe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve had to delete a few of my things as I’ve been threatened too! Exciting but ridiculous!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If he had high up contacts at Instagram why would he waste his time asking you to delete it? He’d just have it removed, the guy is FOS

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.