Lorna luxe #47 Spud U Don’t Like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen that post that Claire channel has put on her stories about bad quality fast fashion and prices of VB clothing when it’s absolute tat?
I’d like that nice lady to investigate some other cheap tat labels that are over priced shite? Particularly ones that talk about cashmere and wool blend when it’s 1 micro percent cashmere and such like? She’s the_redirectory

Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen that post that Claire channel has put on her stories about bad quality fast fashion and prices of VB clothing when it’s absolute tat?
I’d like that nice lady to investigate some other cheap tat labels that are over priced shite? Particularly ones that talk about cashmere and wool blend when it’s 1 micro percent cashmere and such like? She’s the_redirectory
Check out Ol Yawnas threads replies She’s biggin herself up for her sizing !
“ It's so strange to me that they chose such a non-inclusive sizing range - maybe they’ve spent all their budget paying VB ‘
The same could be said about Yawnas choice of ( lying about ) the fabrics used in her WOS items.
Maybe they’ve spent all their budget paying Lorna Luxe’
I hope that nice lady hears about WOS ❤

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So cringe! He is an ill, elderly, short gentleman not a rich sex god. BEHAVE LORNA!
Not gonna lie, I dipped in to the thread, as I do every few months, and I actually thought that was an older Bruce Willis 🥴🥴🥴 I had to look a handful of times to realise who it was

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The embroidery on them is horrible, someone shared an up close image and the fabric is all puckered and the threading is so thick/cheap & nasty it looks more like staff uniform for a one day local festival than anything luxe.

If she had two brain cells to rub together and any work ethic she could have made a sweatshirt line work, like buying a nice embroidery or chain stitch machine and doing small runs of each design. What she’s got now is just ghastly!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she’s desperate to flog those sweatshirts. She won’t stop going on about the ‘deal’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping desperate. “Make my filtered eyes filtered pop”

buy cult beauty. Buy suntan lotion ( it’s bleeping pissing it down)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Giving away those hideous LA shite sweatshirts. Who wants to wear that logo blazoned across their chests. I’d rather wear one that says NEXT

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well would you believe it . Tonight’s mate that they’re out celebrating his birthday is only Simon from Simon and Tina @Memory chasers , the cringy IG swingers they met on their recent Maldives trip . Simon and Tina have even coincided their visit with an appointment to Dr Sam so Tina can get her good teeth fitted with a smile to colour coordinate her skin tone . FFS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well would you believe it . Tonight’s mate that they’re out celebrating his birthday is only Simon from Simon and Tina @Memory chasers , the cringy IG swingers they met on their recent Maldives trip . Simon and Tina have even coincided their visit with an appointment to Dr Sam so Tina can get her good teeth fitted with a smile to colour coordinate her skin tone . FFS
That woman's botox is awful. She's got bunny lines on her nose. Terrible aesthetic work.

Reactions: 9
Her teeth looked better before Dr Sam, now they look like dentures! Wonder if Yawna got a commission 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10