Lorna luxe #47 Spud U Don’t Like

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS !!! She still cant’t tell the truth .
She’ll be panicking when the HR team contact her to say she didn’t tell the truth! She will have been placed in a redeployment plan and it would be up to her to look at alternative jobs in the ground. If she didn’t choose then they’d probably do ill health severance if she was lucky!
---
Where is this, it’s not on her stories or threads?

So bringing out the sympathy card now, also selling the Horsham heights. Yep money troubles

And yes you don’t get sacked for being ill, she was in breach of contact as her contact was crew, she refused to work as ground so they let her go.
---

Her mum and everyone around her indulged her behaviour, that’s the issue.
On her TikTok as she appears to be doing more in there! Great watch!

Reactions: 9
More lies ..
Didn’t she say recently, something like
‘ if there’s a site out there slagging me off I’m not aware of it ‘ ?
Plus she’s not so shy about posting her address now is she ?
April 2020 quote .
Vile bint

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Also the parading of the soul mate narrative for engagement...
Not much of a soul mate when she was cheating on him eh loons! What a total bag of wank.

He’s just spent all their time together being her whipping boy, telling her what she wants to hear, and spending money.

If that’s what a soul mate is then I’ll go without thanks :)
When did she cheat on him? I feel like I missed out on this story. Was this while ago? How do we know?

She will be revelling in the publicity and welcomes new fawns from this nonsense! :cautious:

Guess that’s why she’s so silent today. Look we make fun of her and the raisin but these people got to the bullying stage/downright cruel. Keyboard trolls are the worst and while I don’t feel sorry for her, no one should get to treat others that way.

I’ll show myself out now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Guess that’s why she’s so silent today. Look we make fun of her and the raisin but these people got to the bullying stage/downright cruel. Keyboard trolls are the worst and while I don’t feel sorry for her, no one should get to treat others that way.

I’ll show myself out now.
😂😂 please don’t go .

Some would say .. Truth hurts !
Ive seen much crueler things written on other instablaggers accounts .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s invited this. Absolutely gagging for it

She’s absolutely desperate for ANY attention, Even after the first bleeping insane reel generated all those comments, she went back for more, the very next day listing her various “traumas”.
Pathetic.

“ she couldn’t influence me to cross the road”

That’s got to go in the hall of fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As Simon Cowell says, there's no such thing as bad publicity, any publicity is good :D