Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally every word out of her mouth is a lie…she is a fantasy (or nightmare maybe) of her own creation. I dont understand it…the best influencers use their platforms with honesty and create content with meaning - it can still be beautiful & aspirational. Her days are numbered - this ‘I’m a ‘ickle princess’ tit might to worked 5 years ago but it doesn’t work today.

Also isnt this OMR ‘trip of a lifetime’? Why is she bleeping ‘working’. She clearly only went there as 1/ she got a deal (which shes not being transparent on) and 2/ its fits with HER brand and makes HER look rich. Which we all know she isnt…. What a 60th bday present eh?
Agree anyone who needs to work out their daily spend to see if All Inclusive is worth it and then chooses not to in order to save $50 per day (£36) isn’t rich or living a genuine luxe lifestyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if if she packed any of her own ‘creations’ that she was so excited about when she launched them saying how perfect they were for RESORT WEAR !!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
ah that was a fun day…

*starts singing babuska again*
Ahhh Kate Bush - well, now I almost can't wait :ROFLMAO:
It's interesting going through old threads and seeing exactly what she's ripped off from her hauls. #Haulwhore

Can't imagine am gonna find any milkmaid outfits from Isabel or Coco though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This Osai travel company was only started in April 2021, it’s website is not even open yet, they barely post on Facebook. Mmmm some dodgy dealings and back handers here I think. It has tw

Also she is not self employed she is a Director 51% share of her company LA Space Productions Ltd and Raisin is named as a Director 49% share. IG is her shop floor she’s a dodgy sales assistant nothing more

Here's the updated Bingo 60 Special - going well TiTs

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)
GRWM on hotel floor​
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies
Re-sharing wedding pics
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics
Wedding Re-newal plans​
Creepy hugging pics in room/life
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)​
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is​
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset​
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)​
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pact hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch​
Cat Teat expose
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress​
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with
Maldives

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Bullshit. You booked Qatar Airways because it was cheap 🙊
Surely business class flights to the Maldives aren’t going to be cheap?

I wonder if if she packed any of her own ‘creations’ that she was so excited about when she launched them saying how perfect they were for RESORT WEAR !!!
I thought this! Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve not seen her wearing any of her ‘designs’

Yeah I flew Qatar with stopovers and used some random company who absolutely did not give me a massive discount for posting instead of BA holidays who fly direct.
SURE JAN :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Welcome back Lady! Good to see you x

Is Google not working in Maldives? I looked up what this Sky thing is yesterday and found it straight away. If they’ve gifted her one of these TV’s I’m writing a bleeping complaint.

I wrote on Erica Davies sky ad, “wouldn’t it be lovely if Sky donated a few to care homes and wards” instead of bags of money influencers sickening. Guess what? No answer, pretty predictable really x

I wrote on Erica Davies sky ad, “wouldn’t it be lovely if Sky donated a few to care homes and wards” instead of bags of money influencers sickening. Guess what? No answer, pretty predictable really x

Reactions: 10
Good on you. This tit needs to stop 😞

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.