Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays Q&A bingo
•Did John have a nice birthday? Wheels out some pics and videos from Johns birthday when IG was down
•What did you get John for birthday? Tells how she booked the trip with a mention of the ‘concierge’ owned by her friend she used
•I want to book Maldives for my honeymoon next year do you recommend the Milaidhoo? Gets a mention in of how wonderful they have been and couldn’t do enough for them.
•Are you still having a vow renewal? Pics of mila nova wedding dresses and Italy
•What bag do you recommend out of *insert 2 designer handbags*?
•What should I wear for my work Christmas party? Suggestion from ITS collection

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the InTheShite website, still available all sizes, can’t think why it’s not sold out 🤷‍♀️
The side slits 🤣🤣🤣
That knit fabric looks like a dishcloth…

Todays Q&A bingo
•Did John have a nice birthday? Wheels out some pics and videos from Johns birthday when IG was down
•What did you get John for birthday? Tells how she booked the trip with a mention of the ‘concierge’ owned by her friend she used
•I want to book Maldives for my honeymoon next year do you recommend the Milaidhoo? Gets a mention in of how wonderful they have been and couldn’t do enough for them.
•Are you still having a vow renewal? Pics of mila nova wedding dresses and Italy
•What bag do you recommend out of *insert 2 designer handbags*?
•What should I wear for my work Christmas party? Suggestion from ITS collection
may I add…

• any suggestions for nervous flyers - seaplanes make me nervous etc (insert cruuuuwww bs here plus shot of flying in)

• how long have you been together/how did you meet (add weird old FB photo here with both of them looking actually )

• whats johns favourite part of the trip so far (insert sealife or activity to make him look adventurous) - PS NO-ONE IS INTERESTED IN (ELTON) JOHN

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Translation: it’s been 5 days, I’ve got no outfits to shoot, no GRWMs to do, nothing to tell my Fawnas so I’ve no messages to answer, the range of movies available is shite / there is no Sky, there are no shops … John has realised I’ve got literally nothing to say if I’m not talking about myself and so he’s desperate for intelligent adult interaction…

Queue the re-runs of vow-renewal chat & old wedding photos/relationship stories to spark some sort of interest.
Those feet look like they belong to a pterodactyl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Make friends at the pool house?

Imagine you’re relaxing in the Maldives, admiring the views and peace.
You look up and see this pair approaching, her: horrific fake tan & hair extensions, him: a grandad the colour of a burned oven chip wearing old suede slip-on shoes.
You’d just say your goodbyes and jump in the sea. No brainer. Getting eaten alive by sharks would be the preferred alternative all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seriously going to the pool looking like that …streaky fake tan … Full make up .. Hair extensions…. ( Bet we don’t see this pic being used for a Kingsley promo !!! )
Where ‘er straw ‘at 👒?
Is she a redhead in real life, underneath all that dye and the extensions?

Reactions: 2
Thanks girls! It's been about 8 months I think but I'm ready to settle in for the autumn/winter collection of lies though the loony luxe lens. 😁
Welcome back Lady! Good to see you x

Is Google not working in Maldives? I looked up what this Sky thing is yesterday and found it straight away. If they’ve gifted her one of these TV’s I’m writing a bleeping complaint.

• Heart
  • Wow
Welcome back Lady! Good to see you x

Is Google not working in Maldives? I looked up what this Sky thing is yesterday and found it straight away. If they’ve gifted her one of these TV’s I’m writing a bleeping complaint.

Sky have gone full force, loads of influenzers are shilling this magic tit £17 per month for the telly (4 years contract) or £1k outright, plus your Sky sub starting at £39 #DONTFALLFORIT

Reactions: 5
Sky have gone full force, loads of influenzers are shilling this magic tit £17 per month for the telly (4 years contract) or £1k outright, plus your Sky sub starting at £39 #DONTFALLFORIT
If only Sky telly's were being dropped on the heads of influencers like the 2021 edition of whack-a-mole.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.