Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everyone else pleased that Nicole is getting her 1st choice one and only Hermes bag. All legit from a store where they actually deemed her good enough for one and not just the slaggy Paris one that gives them out to any old raisin! I bet Lorna is screwing at that one! I bleeping hope it’s a Birkin!
Exactly this, sharing proper process and story - properly done! Am genuinely thinking that Lorna’s came from a reseller not direct from Hermes, they just took it to Paris and concocted the whole story.

Reactions: 9
Is everyone else pleased that Nicole is getting her 1st choice one and only Hermes bag. All legit from a store where they actually deemed her good enough for one and not just the slaggy Paris one that gives them out to any old raisin! I bet Lorna is screwing at that one! I bleeping hope it’s a Birkin!
What’s she said ? I can’t see anything!

Reactions: 2
Two things, skinny dipping, just no 🤮😭
And no Lorna, you don’t deserve to be there.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Like duck did she skinny dip. Too lazy. But I guess she needs to perpetuate the narrative that they have a wildly erotic & adventurous sex life.
Unfortunately the “ skinny dip” suggestion only conjures up an image of Mr geriatric baggy ball bag floating in the darkness, whilst one of Lorna’s extensions solemnly floats by.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
“I don’t deserve to be here” Forever seeking validation. She knows her fawnas will be replying with ohhhh but you do deserve it you’re so fabulous/kind/generous/hard working….🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Like duck did she skinny dip. Too lazy. But I guess she needs to perpetuate the narrative that they have a wildly erotic & adventurous sex life.
Unfortunately the “ skinny dip” suggestion only conjures up an image of Mr geriatric baggy ball bag floating in the darkness, whilst one of Lorna’s extensions solemnly floats by.
You just made me spit out my red bull 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's me having nightmares for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also that post is just about her pretending instagram being down didn’t bother her

Also she still gets a Passive/Agressive dig in. The Bodyguard “Johns Favourite movie” - now I’m not saying elderly, straight men dont like a power ballad romantc drama but surely its a feminine dig. She f*cking loathes him…

PS theres no way she wouldnt have photos…

Also she still gets a Passive/Agressive dig in. The Bodyguard “Johns Favourite movie” - now I’m not saying elderly, straight men dont like a power ballad romantc drama but surely its a feminine dig. She f*cking loathes him…

PS theres no way she wouldnt have photos…
That doesn’t seem to be a film that she’s ever said they watch on repeat .. and they watch plenty on repeat yawn nn

Reactions: 4
“I don’t deserve to be here” Forever seeking validation. She knows her fawnas will be replying with ohhhh but you do deserve it you’re so fabulous/kind/generous/hard working….🤢🤢
Anyone who pays Maldive prices gets to be there. I mean, why she acting like she's so special? 🙄 "Dont deserve to be there" more like, "look at me! I'm here and you're not, and you peasants will never be"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to the Maldives for 4 nights in a private water villa and whilst it was ridiculously gorgeous and scenic we would have been brain dead if we had spent more than a week there.
God knows what they will do there considering there is no shopping places and you cant jump between islands for dinners. Plus she doesnt like the sun? I guess its just a different background for her to spend all day on her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey I'm back I guess from the IG outage and lazy arse has a cob on because Chanel don't have a island shop

Here's the updated Bingo 60 special, have I missed any?

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)
GRWM on hotel floor​
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies
Re-sharing wedding pics​
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics​
Wedding Re-newal plans​
Creepy hugging pics in room/life
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)​
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is​
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose​
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset​
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)​
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”​
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pact hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast​
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian​
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog​
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch​
Cat Teat expose
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress​
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with

Reactions: 1
Hey I'm back I guess from the IG outage and lazy arse has a cob on because Chanel don't have a island shop

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
GRWM on hotel floor​
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Re-sharing wedding pics​
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics​
Wedding Re-newal plans​
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)​
Slurping pasta​
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pact hats advice​
Cat Teat expose
“Over sexed Alsatian” is my new favourite phrase. Cracked me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Croatia​
GRWM on hotel floor​
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Re-sharing wedding pics​
Wedding Re-newal plans​
Slurping pasta​
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pact hats advice​
Cat Teat expose
Put Maldives in one of those empty squares cos we did guess that one too !

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she just tie her hair up & off her face? It would look so much more chic … ffs

She’s realised that there is literally nothing to post about. No one wears make up when it’s that hot & there is nowhere to go so no GRWM. Too hard to filter/edit a body in swimwear so no photos of that (even though the one under that shirt looked like it might have been interesting) - most fashion influencers would be in different swimwear/cover up / sandals every day - not Yawna. Noticeable that she’s not wearing her own collection swimwear - cheap polyester not that comfy in the heat huh Hun?

No restaurants to visit other than the resort ones and often no-one dresses up that much - one night turning up in heels and a sparky dress is enough to make you feel like a knob and not do it again. She’s been there at least 3 nights hasn’t she but we’ve not seen one ‘last nights outfit for dinner’ No pics of her at the table with designer bag & sunglasses … because who does that on island? No-one.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.