Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how many days has it been since she’s mentioned Boo? I don’t think she’s mentioned him since before the London trip with Nicole … you know her seriously ill old dog that she’s left to go to London, then Paris now 18 days in The Maldives …

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh goodness … we aren’t going to be subjected to a vow renewal are we?!?!

Perfect way for her to make the trip all about her. Another faux secret from John she can whisper to us about as if we are her friends (as she hasn’t got any real ones).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Going on holiday to fill the void of not having a family - just having “things”. Her life is soulless. Keep it chav - you make me even more glad to be me 👍🏻
Totally agree she’s obsessed with having material things but let’s not make it about not having kids - can’t stand the woman but that should be off limits :)

With all this time hopping she does, does anyone think she ever posts anything live? I reckon all the stories are 24 hours behind so that she can edit the tit out of her little orange trotters.

Reactions: 25
What’s Lorna got for John’s birthday then?

Couple thousand new bags, shoes and jewellery.

“ I don’t need anything Princess, I’ve got all I need in you , you buy yourself something”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
18 days is a LONG time to spend in the Maldives like everyone I know who has been there says it’s amazing but there isn’t loads to do. It’s a very long time to be away from your (allegedly) very sick dog… and she hates being in the sun so wtf?!

Reactions: 11
18 days is a LONG time to spend in the Maldives like everyone I know who has been there says it’s amazing but there isn’t loads to do. It’s a very long time to be away from your (allegedly) very sick dog… and she hates being in the sun so wtf?!
A week is enough for most people. She’s possibly moving resorts but even so I can’t see her doing much other than the spa and getting pissed while she answers Q&A’s sitting in shade. Poor Boo. Perhaps she accepted that he’s going to go soon and done her grieving but they booked this trip in July (sorry John did) if it was me I would want to stay with my pup till the end and not keep moving them around when they’re already disorientated as she’s said.

Have we had an ask us anything yet? 😂
’ask me anything’ yesterday

Reactions: 4
I also think she will move resorts
Possibly a few nights in Dubai too

Reactions: 2
A week is enough for most people. She’s possibly moving resorts but even so I can’t see her doing much other than the spa and getting pissed while she answers Q&A’s sitting in shade.
I think you are right … this does say resorts (plural) - but they aren’t going to vary that much are they… however unlikely you’ll get 18 days worth of freebies/discounts and we all know she’s got no loyalty so perhaps best way to get cheapest trip!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think you are right … this does say resorts (plural) - but they aren’t going to vary that much are they… however unlikely you’ll get 18 days worth of freebies/discounts and we all know she’s got no loyalty so perhaps best way to get cheapest trip!
Butler will be glad to see the back of her

Honestly, she’s in the Maldives and all we’ve seen is the inside of the villa, one pic of John on the beach, bottles of wine, some food that could have been served absolutely anywhere and a rail of clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Market stall vibes, especially that Chanel clip...
What 40 yr old woman wants to look ‘cute’, so cringe!
oh my god I was looking at the clip for ages wondering why you would want a hair clip that said ‘home’ - I just thought it had loops either side, I didn’t realise it said Chanel 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Market stall vibes, especially that Chanel clip...
What 40 yr old woman wants to look ‘cute’, so cringe!
It’s just another example of how cheap she really is. If you genuinely had money you certainly wouldn’t be wearing tacky hair clips like that, trying to prove how ‘luxe’ she is but comes across as the complete opposite.

In the Maldives and has nothing to offer apart from bragging about jewellery & clothes she’s brought with her. Tbf she could have bragged about those from the wooden room in Horsham !

Reactions: 4
Nothing luxe about Chanel jewellery. Plastic pearls and the diamanté falls out. Expensive tack!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.