Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ‘Sersei’? (don’t know how you spell the stupid name) skirt that she literally masturbates over is quite possibly the ugliest, most shapeless thing I have ever seen. She keeps bringing it out again and again. It looks bleeping awful! Honestly I can’t get over how bad it actually looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That ‘Sersei’? (don’t know how you spell the stupid name) skirt that she literally masturbates over is quite possibly the ugliest, most shapeless thing I have ever seen. She keeps bringing it out again and again. It looks bleeping awful! Honestly I can’t get over how bad it actually looks!
Horrific isn’t it, like something off a market stall in 1998

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must have deleted her talking stories. I’ve just gone on to laugh at the ‘baldies’ again but it’s gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s massively reduced on in the style too so it must be a terrible seller, can’t understand why they keep pushing it.

Where did the mirror OUTSIDE come from? Did she take it off a wall of her usd $1500/nt room? Did she make the hotel staff bring her one?

360BF616-38D7-4F73-958F-DEFC3D2E13EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Even worse in ‘slate grey’ than usual, it doesn’t look properly grey it looks like faded washed out old black skirt. That cheap fabric is disgusting!

Where did the mirror OUTSIDE come from? Did she take it off a wall of her usd $1500/nt room? Did she make the hotel staff bring her one?

View attachment 792934
I think it’s probably on her “ influencer rider” that was issued by Whipping boy to the establishment ( that he booked for his birthday) .

In the way that Maria Carey had kittens and Kathryn Jenkins has coke , Lorna has mirrors , more mirrors, and whispering Angel.

• Haha
We called it! She’s a f**king liar! Telling her followers in a bitchy manner that she’s naming the coat StaMford! Oh my god she’s such a twit! We knew ITS would change it to the correct name.
Was just coming on to post this!! After her snotty reply to my message as well! Really want to reply to say that ITS have obviously got the name wrong now then but I’m sure I’ll be blocked if I do

• Angry
Reactions: 12
We called it! She’s a f**king liar! Telling her followers in a bitchy manner that she’s naming the coat StaMford! Oh my god she’s such a twit! We knew ITS would change it to the correct name.
Haha. What a twit. And £50 for that flammable dress? What a piss take

Was just coming on to post this!! After her snotty reply to my message as well! Really want to reply to say that ITS have obviously got the name wrong now then but I’m sure I’ll be blocked if I do
We’ve all been a -blocked for less so you probably would be .. she’s so Fukkin deceitful …and hates to be called out !!!! If anyone posts it as a comment she’ll just delete it !!!

Whats nice is shes having a lovely intimate holiday with her gorgeous much loved hubby…no distactions, unplugged, just sex, sea and sun…

oh right… over 50 stories in the last 24 hours. She knows how to treat Raisin. (probably likes it the chubby, yellow fingered, twunt)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly can't think how on Earth she will manage it in the Maldives for 18 nights. Especially if those weather forecasts are accurate 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We’ve all been a -blocked for less so you probably would be .. she’s so Fukkin deceitful …and hates to be called out !!!! If anyone posts it as a comment she’ll just delete it !!!
It’s a form of Narcissistic injury- it’s what occurs when a narcissist's elevated self-image or perception is threatened or challenged. They just have to block it so that it simply doesn’t exist.

Whats nice is shes having a lovely intimate holiday with her gorgeous much loved hubby…no distactions, unplugged, just sex, sea and sun…

oh right… over 50 stories in the last 24 hours. She knows how to treat Raisin. (probably likes it the chubby, yellow fingered, twunt)
Yeah, she will get this launch out the way and then hopefully go silent for a few days… literally flicking the v’s to the customers that fund her lifestyle and will never mention any part of the collection again… she will just be spending the winnings.

Reactions: 2
She must have deleted her talking stories. I’ve just gone on to laugh at the ‘baldies’ again but it’s gone!
So it has!!! Wonder if that was the moment she read Tattle and realised her lies has been exposed 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did she even bother travelling to Paris to supposedly shoot her 'collection' but the images used on the website were actually shot in her living room?
Screenshot_20211003-210927.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Update on the Bingo 60 Special

I'll be awol for a few days, I have a actual job (Yawna take note that quote is for you)

Keep the bingo going and let gets a line :ROFLMAO:

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)​
GRWM on hotel floor​
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies
Re-sharing wedding pics​
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics​
Wedding Re-newal plans​
Creepy hugging pics in room/life
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)​
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is​
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose​
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset​
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)​
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”​
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pact hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast​
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian​
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog​
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch​
Cat Teat expose​
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress​
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with

Reactions: 2
Update on the Bingo 60 Special

I'll be awol for a few days, I have a actual job (Yawna take note that quote is for you)

Keep the bingo going and let gets a line :ROFLMAO:

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)​
GRWM on hotel floor​
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies
Re-sharing wedding pics​
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics​
Wedding Re-newal plans​
Creepy hugging pics in room/life
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)​
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is​
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose​
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset​
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)​
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”​
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pact hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast​
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian​
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog​
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch​
Cat Teat expose​
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress​
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with
I don’t know if this counts but there was a pan of the bags on the dresser in the video earlier

Attachments

• Haha
Going on holiday to fill the void of not having a family - just having “things”. Her life is soulless. Keep it chav - you make me even more glad to be me 👍🏻

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.