Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she lie about the date of travel ?

They’re already there.. just why lie?
Indeed she is. I have some intel, gather around….

Confirmed by an insider they flew yesterday afternoon to MALDIVES for 18 nights. John booked and paid for the flight, so it was no surprise.

Hi Lorna, stop pretending you’re inflight now you’ve been there 15 hours already.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Confirmed by an insider they flew yesterday afternoon to MALDIVES for 18 nights. John booked and paid for the flight, so it was no surprise.

Hi Lorna, stop pretending you’re inflight now you’ve been there 15 hours already.
Ooh! Won’t ask how you know this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh we’ve missed a right obvious one in the bingo !!

No 2 - “ crew” !!

She’s bonding with the crew, reminiscing about the crew days and of course mentioning she was crew to the crew. ( misses that job apparently, hasn’t worked for well over a decade now) 🤣

Repugnant plane selfie with him doing that weirdy staring thing at her insanely filtered face.

Granted he’s not mounting her like a rabid Alsatian but it’s just as revolting.
Wow was she crew, she never said 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I just don’t get why she lies? Is she actually pathological? Why does a 60 year old bloke go along with her lies ?
Maybe because their reality is actually quite pathetic and mundane and not remotely interesting. She’s a fucked up narc & he’s some fucked up whipping boy.. but the common theme is greed and attention , they just don’t care as long as they get it.

People need to stop feeding this narc and stop paying for its shopping addiction. It’s really so grim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I bloody Love it !!!! As my Ol gran used to say .. no one likes a show off 😂😂😂. BOOM !

Ooohhhh I’m reading this as you’re not knowing how to post on IG in your next 18 days !! No GRWM ..no one wears make up .. no one wears shoes .. no one has Amazon .. you don’t read , no shops . You ‘ate the sun .. I honestly am intrigued to what Youre gonna pull out the bag Yawna .. oops I forget this trip is about the Raisins 60/70th. Still waiting for confirmation .. let’s hope he got new shoooz

I’ve just seen this !!!! FFS Is she now gonna promote some scared of flying type company ! Why on earth would she post that ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Seriously ? .. Thousands of people have a fear of flying and Ol Yawna with her 1.3m followers who was also crew for @VirginAtlantic don’t ya know .. is putting the fear of god in them all by posting .. Fukkin twit messages like this !!! Safety 1st cabin crew

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s not got low blood pressure from fear of flying - she’s got it from dehydration from the constant drinking. 🤣

• Haha
Get that bingo card out we’ve got a few ticks already. Whispering angel ✔

Reactions: 7
Seriously ? .. Thousands of people have a fear of flying and Ol Yawna with her 1.3m followers who was also crew for @VirginAtlantic don’t ya know .. is putting the fear of god in them all by posting .. Fukkin twit messages like this !!! Safety 1st cabin crew
That’s one of the oldest myths, everyone knows someone, that knows someone that surfed on the trolley along with getting in the overhead while the passengers were asleep 😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Thought she said they were going somewhere neither of them had been before !!!?
1st post and she’s already promoting something !
Securing me a good price 🙄

Hang on, are you really saying you sent your husband shopping for you for his surprise holiday because you couldn’t be arsed?? Now I know she has lost it
Don’t believe any of it
She says she hopes they fit implying she hasn’t tried them on as if you would take a load of tit with you that you haven’t even tried. Then in the next story she says the camilla dress looks lovely on…

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well that's an #ad she isn't declaring I bet.
Oh so your ITS tit isn't good enough for your holiday! Massive eye roll!

how are people not seeing through her utter tit?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hang on, are you really saying you sent your husband shopping for you for his surprise holiday because you couldn’t be arsed?? Now I know she has lost it
It’s just all bollocks to perpetuate the myth / narrative that they have this amazing relationship.It’s a weird suggestion that he’d shopped for all her clothes not remotely appealing. Another 2 weeks of this. Content is going to have to significantly improve!

She hasn’t even taken him anywhere new! Been there before. What is it with them and having to go to the same places ??

Still catching up but I have to comment. So you’re telling me she’s had to fly all the way to bleeping Doha to try and shill this crappy collection? duck me! Can’t believe she’s still at it 😳 and used The Raisin’s birthday no less for her own gain, nice to know she hasn’t changed a one bit and still mentioning crew ffs 😂

Also that set she wants in every colour didn’t she have something like this in one of her many collections once upon a time? When will people wake tf up?

Slippery bint.

Attachments

Didn't happen, just a load of bollocks she'll try anything to sound interested

Keep ASA on alert all, report, report, report for non compliance and breeches of advertising rules/regulations cause they do get looked at and will action

ASA - Make a Complaint - only takes 2 minutes

In the meantime, here's the updated bingo card, have a missed anything???

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)​
GRWM on hotel floor​
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies​
Re-sharing wedding pics​
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics​
Wedding Re-newal plans​
Creepy hugging pics in room/life​
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)​
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is​
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose​
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset​
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg​
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)​
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)​
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”​
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pact hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast​
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian​
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog​
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch​
Cat Teat expose​
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress​
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with​

Reactions: 2
Didn't happen, just a load of bollocks she'll try anything to sound interested

Keep ASA on alert all, report, report, report for non compliance and breeches of advertising rules/regulations cause they do get looked at and will action

ASA - Make a Complaint - only takes 2 minutes

In the meantime, here's the updated bingo card, have a missed anything???

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)​
GRWM on hotel floor​
Teeth Whitener​
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies​
Re-sharing wedding pics​
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics​
Wedding Re-newal plans​
Creepy hugging pics in room/life​
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)​
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is​
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose​
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset​
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg​
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)​
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)​
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”​
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pact hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast​
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian​
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog​
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch​
Cat Teat expose​
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress​
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with​
One for the bingo. Creepy hugging pic ? Think it might be the 1st of many .

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.