Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good God they tire of things ever so vurrry quickly . Discarded to the dressing room, the painting that they had commissioned and were ever so vurry excited for its arrival not that long ago .🙄
Wheres her dressing room? Is that the wooden room? I thought that was their bedroom… Does she actually mean “our flats second bedroom”

Also I had a thought. You remember it turned out that artist had basically copied another artist work as part of the commission…you dont think theres been a complaint or claim on the intellectual property rights? Its a HUGE painting that you wouldnt move undless you really had to.

Bit young for her, no? The school girl aesthetic continues…

Reactions: 6
I also think somewhere like Dubai. I'm not sure she'd want Maldives or Seychelles or anywhere beachy, laying around tanning & maybe reading a book is not her thing at all is it. Plus she won't be able to take any of her winter clothes somewhere hot. At least she could pose in air conditioned hotels or malls in her newest polyester selections.

Reactions: 4
I love this picture of her showing us how to wear a trench coat. You can tie it or wear it open or drape it off your shoulders. Do tell LL!

7D6D83F4-9083-4851-9F24-BB05DF32FCBE.jpeg

• Haha
Surely Dubai isn’t trip of a lifetime though? Didn’t she say they would be away for a while too, you don’t need more than a few days in Dubai. I suppose it fits in with them never leaving the hotel though as there’s not a huge amount to do there.

I reckon the Maldives, all the influencers seem to bag themselves a freebie to the Maldives and she doesn’t usually spend much on him.

I love this picture of her showing us how to wear a trench coat. You can tie it or wear it open or drape it off your shoulders. Do tell LL!

View attachment 788006
That trench looks like it’s made of my Amazon box.

Surely Dubai isn’t trip of a lifetime though? Didn’t she say they would be away for a while too, you don’t need more than a few days in Dubai. I suppose it fits in with them never leaving the hotel though as there’s not a huge amount to do there.

I reckon the Maldives, all the influencers seem to bag themselves a freebie to the Maldives and she doesn’t usually spend much on him.
Yeah, whilst I agree Dubai ticks boxes and has the beach, plenty nouveau riche and shopping for her, it’s not exactly 70th birthday trip
Of a life time stuff is it? But she would get the Uber glam hotel. Maybe she’s going in the burj al Arab. Hmm… we shall see!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only think Dubai will be a stopover for a night or 2 if anything on the way to somewhere else.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s going to disappoint us all and go back to santorini, don’t forget she is boring and full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow look at the sparkle on that diamond 😂😂 of course it may just be coated in fake tan like the rest of her
Jeeeeeezus it’s covered. I think it’s a combo of fake tan & make up, when I do my make up sometimes I notice my rings and earrings get coated without even fully touching them, like residue or whatever but I wipe them over immediately. Whenever I see her manicures I’m never compelled to rush to wherever she’s been.

Reactions: 5
I’m noticing her sneaky tactics more that ever now, when she’s right up close in front of the camera the filters are whacked up the max to slim her face and we can’t see the wavy background, when she’s demo’ing the polyester then she hides half of her face with the massive phone - all stories today are the same with half her face hidden - I really hope more people start to realise this, it’s so deceitful!

Reactions: 8
Jeeeeeezus it’s covered. I think it’s a combo of fake tan & make up, when I do my make up sometimes I notice my rings and earrings get coated without even fully touching them, like residue or whatever but I wipe them over immediately. Whenever I see her manicures I’m never compelled to rush to wherever she’s been.
She needs to clean the underside as well as the tops of those diamonds, to really get them to sparkle. I have a large diamond (well, probably not a diamond, but looks like one enough for me) that was my mum's, I don't wear it but once I cleaned the underside with a toothpick & some cotton wool, was horrified about how much dirt was under there, and then it was much more sparkly afterwards. No doubt Lorna will take hers to get professionally cleaned somewhere in London and tell us aaaaalll about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.