Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Lorna, I didn’t quite catch where you were staying? The first?? Arrondissement? Or as you say, Arridisimant. Paris is wasted on this idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry Lorna, I didn’t quite catch where you were staying? The first?? Arrondissement? Or as you say, Arridisimant. Paris is wasted on this idiot!
Everything is wasted on her. I’m still trying to get passed ‘Stamford’ 😪 its taking all my willpower not to ask if she’s named it after the Chelsea football ground or what.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s the “I’m being really sincere” face 😆
Yeah her sincere face comes out when she’s a-flogging. Tries to scrunch up her eyes, drops the h’s. I also think that her getting it so wrong all the time is her way of appealing to the masses. “ see, I’m just like you, I get it wrong”

Nauseating.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Everything is wasted on her. I’m still trying to get passed ‘Stamford’ 😪 its taking all my willpower not to ask if she’s named it after the Chelsea football ground or what.
Same!!!! I typed out a message so many times but didn’t wanna get A-blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s clocked that we got a line in Luxe Bingo so now she’s trotting out all her ‘greatest’ funnies willy nilly 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Woahhhhh … It’s “ Humiliate the Raisin SUNDAY!”
He’s pissed her off or she’s just pissed off and taking it out on him

humiliation is off the chart here, looks like some sort of sex role play of the flintstones kind. Do what you like behind the closed door but to shove it out you 1m followers

seriously weird the pair of them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Omfg does John actually own any other clothes than that dreadful blue ensemble. (Yellow swimming shorts dont count)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually replied this to her story and she sent me a very blunt response saying Stamford is the name of the coat - ok hun, whatever you say
God she’s a rude dumb witch! I can’t wait to see her fall from grace and end up penniless with nothing but a few handbags and tit memories!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a chav. Named the landfill after Stamford Bridge - football ground. Goodness me - two brain cells bouncing around looking for each other 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.