Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You can’t joust with us”

What in the modern medieval duck are these gals wearing?!

Can’t wait to see the rest of Loona’s collection :ROFLMAO:
EE797631-E724-4483-BE1D-F9565C9AB7A2.png
2AC851BB-0747-4008-9E87-DC63F4F8FC6E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s puffed her face out so much with fillers her cheeks are way wider than her forehead. But in Lorna’s world she probably believes she now has chiselled high cheekbones. No.

Don’t even need to comment on the brows! 🤣

Tried to close last thread and no capability either?
Ah That’s what it is someone said the other day that she looked like she was wearing a mask !! I’ve said her face looks long. …. But it’s all over filled puffed up and shapeless !!

Reactions: 4
Pizza today. Curry & Mash must be off the menu. Wonder whether it was something we said?!?! 🤔 :D Plus ca change.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is her head bigger than her hips and legs? Is she shrivelling up from the bottom up????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey, I've just been promoted in my job!! £50 extra a day! Have to work for it though in carer role. But I'm thrilled!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Well Done You 👏 👏 👏 It's good when hard work pays off @Jasmine - good honest, hard work. I'm really pleased for you.🥰
Thank you, I love my job caring for the elderly....one day it may be us! I never forget that. I'm over the moon. I may not be rich and buy designer...but I'm a multi millionaire in my job satisfaction...all I need now is a massive inverted cock....ouch! Love the pain...lol 😘🤪😜😜😜

I'm a mancunian born and bred. Came home after living down south for 24 years where I was "crew" don't you know...lol..

Anyway, I'm celebrating my promotion and a bit pissed now...love you all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s had a stray hair in her eyebrow this week ive found really annoying. She’s looking more like a blow up doll with her horrible colour lips & cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trip of a lifetime? Are they actually going to leave Europe?
Is it because someone on here said yesterday about why don't they ever go anywhere new or different? And now she's frantically trying to organise something different for the first time... and poor Boo being left behind again with her invisible mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is that massive “diamond” ring she wears an actual diamond it never looks like it sparkles

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.