Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she hasn't said ".......it's the best chicken curry & mash outside of Mayfair". Zut alors!!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So basically she’s ripped off that green shirt in blue?
Thank the lord the green has fucked off. 😂
Getting worried about the white sock loafer combo, keep telling myself it isn't real fashion, no way I can get away with that. 😂 😭
Old Stacey Solomon had on a pink jumper from her ITS stuff, she's only just got it, and there were pulls in it, paint on it, the cheapness screamed off the screen.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The absolute cheek of it. If you’re going to post a tribute to someone who has sadly passed at least spell their (characters) name properly!

9E27A080-C1B2-4358-B941-FDA829DC531B.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So her sisters done a add for her collection when she said it’s not a add. And put add in her text. What a sneaky toad Stacey.

So basically she’s ripped off that green shirt in blue?
WtF is this ?
Is it grey itchy shorts. Or a grey itchy skirt with a dreadful blue tone shirt on top then with another layer of a grey itchy jumper. ?
OR
Is the whole ensemble one stuck together item of clothing ??
Whatever it is it’s Fukkin ugly !!!!
It’s a no from me !!!!

Reactions: 4
So so busy! And I still am! As soon as I have a free moment I need to read through all the past posts - cannot wait to see the nonsense Loona’s been up to. Although something tells me it’s basically just a rerun of all her past nightmarish antics!
Hey and yay your back 👋👋👋, tbh you've not missed a huge amount, just repeats, Yawna is actively fighting our Bingo thus making this Paris trip the most tedious of all time.

She looks tit - standard
Talking tit - standard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome Back Miss Balenciaga ♥ We missed you. Like the others have said, you've not missed anything too noteworthy. The Eiffel has not been floating so far this trip, but we live in hope. 😂 Most exciting thing today was the curry & mash revelation. Who knew?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whipping boy is going to have to buy her a blue ring now! Blue bags. Blue shoes. You know the drill
Do you think he’s gonna dump the Grecian 2000 and have a ‘blue rinse’ 😂

BORING !!!! 😞🥱🥱
Seriously she needs to Fukkin give up with this instablagging. It’s Fukkin embarrassing rolling out the same Ol shite year after year !!!! #sameolrestaurants #sameolpeo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think he’s gonna dump the Grecian 2000 and have a ‘blue rinse’ 😂

BORING !!!! 😞🥱🥱
Seriously she needs to Fukkin give up with this instablagging. It’s Fukkin embarrassing rolling out the same Ol shite year after year !!!! #sameolrestaurants #sameolpeo
It really is ground hog day with her. So bloody lazy!! Regurgitating the same places, clothes, menus.

She’s what I call “ a bare minimum” … but then that fits with her mindset that she’s always felt so entitled and wanted everything for nothing. Absolutely idle.

Reactions: 2
And pink …

so now she’s down tools cause it’s too hot, your in the wrong business love the weather doesn’t change anything. Get the duck off your high horse and do the dam job!!
*sigh* yep, collections are generally modelled the season before so swimwear in the winter and coats in the summer… who knew??? Certainly not someone who holds themself out as knowing fashuuuun and being a designer apparently 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone report the last thread, my report button has been confiscated for some reason, and the thread is still going.

Reactions: 1
She’s puffed her face out so much with fillers her cheeks are way wider than her forehead. But in Lorna’s world she probably believes she now has chiselled high cheekbones. No.

Don’t even need to comment on the brows! 🤣

Tried to close last thread and no capability either?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.