Lorna Luxe #29 Sulked in Marbs, hotel didn't deliver, now TrufflePig home & wrecking liver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhh. Love em Thanks @RaspberryCheesecake

One year on and She’s on repeat asking same Ol questions again !!!! @MadameS and she still can’t get it right !!!
Oh, thank god 😂 Chiswick is safe.

Chobham not good enough for you, Loona? 😂 Nothing wrong with Surrey.

Relative newbie with a couple of catty comments already… can someone fill me in on what OMR stands for please (I get it’s the sugar daddy though)? I’ve so far come up with “Only Man Riveted”, “Order More Rosé”, “Ooh Money, Randy!” and “Old Man Rich” 😂

Also, what the eff do you think they actually talk about? I imagine she has no idea what he actually does for a living.
Old Mahogany Raisin. Click the pink Wiki button at the top of the page 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“Had Botox a couple of years ago” she’s such a liar, her face is packed. She’s desperate Dan from all the fillers snd botox her face is permanently swollen. She obviously thinks it’s classier to say prophilo 😂 eh prophilo doesn’t make your face look like that love. Tell the truth for once

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she deleted some of the stories?
She claims now Profhilo “Made the most impact”? She really can’t see those giant inflatables on her mouth can she?

And having had profhilo in the last month I can confirm that under no circumstances , does it do whatever lorna has had done to her face!

But yes, shes CONSISTENTLY denied ever having had Botox.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Surely not knowing who David Bowie is is a better reason for a-blocking than her other reasons 😂

also, she is such an hole. Why do you think David Bowie would have looked at you twice?
You beat me to it … She makes it sound as if she was responsible for which CELEBS were booked on her flight rota ..For the newbies she was crew don’t ya know 😂😂😂😂 I’m a Capricorn but I definitely wouldn’t get on with you YAWNA !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just searched the threads and I can’t find any screenshots of her saying she’s never had Botox but it’s been mentioned multiple times that she’s said it. She can’t keep up with herself.

Reactions: 6
She’s sharing wedding photos again! This one has me cracking up! How did John not spot that when she pulled this Golem “precious ring” face that she was a greedy gold digger? I can almost hear her saying “giiiiiiiveeeee meeeeeee”
0C6FB622-8540-42F2-B477-B7C5E4AA2DB6.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Surely not knowing who David Bowie is is a better reason for a-blocking than her other reasons 😂

also, she is such an hole. Why do you think David Bowie would have looked at you twice?
I’m unsure she knows he made music the div. I think she thinks he was just the Goblin King 😆.

Any excuse the mention she was CRUUUUUU 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just searched the threads and I can’t find any screenshots of her saying she’s never had Botox but it’s been mentioned multiple times that she’s said it. She can’t keep up with herself.
She’s said it soooooooo. many times that’s probably why it’s not on the thread 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Has she deleted some of the stories?
She claims now Profhilo “Made the most impact”? She really can’t see those giant inflatables on her mouth can she?

And having had profhilo in the last month I can confirm that under no circumstances , does it do whatever lorna has had done to her face!

But yes, shes CONSISTENTLY denied ever having had Botox.
WTF is going on with her nose, that looks like a patch of dirt, above her nostril.

Reactions: 2
Here you go, that forehead is as shiny as a new car it ain’t moving anywhere, she’s also had Botox on her gum line it’s called gummy Botox it’s to stop your top lip moving up to expose your gum when you smile she’s definitely had that that as well. You can tell from the wedding photo her gummy smile to now. Liar Lorna

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s sharing wedding photos again! This one has me cracking up! How did John not spot that when she pulled this Golem “precious ring” face that she was a greedy gold digger? I can almost hear her saying “giiiiiiiveeeee meeeeeee”
View attachment 717978
She looks better without a smearing of fake tan. Her hair looks OK here, not gingery and fried, what has happened to turn her into the orange smeary greasy clown.

Reactions: 7
She’s rewritten the Botox question to herself, to suit her revised answer.

Lol!

How about just not lying in the first place lorna love? I know that’s a ridiculous suggestion, but could be worth a try?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.