Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She very clearly didn't enjoy her holiday much either (mainly the hotel), judging from her latest story. I also suspect that the spa treatments she was going to book never happened, because the nice lady at reception told her how much the treatments would cost, rather than offering them as a celeb freebie which is probably what she was expecting/hoping for. So, she didn't like the food much, didn't like the wine, didn't get an upgrade, didn't use the spa, didn't get lavished in birthday love until John ran down and had a word, at which point the chef stuck a chocolate dessert on a board and whipped up a Victoria sponge, and didn't go out much apart from one meal out and a two-hour boat trip. And all just to photograph some tat which is supposed to be the essence of the Mediterranean. Indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
scarlett moffatt appaears to have been gifted the entire collekshun - nothing against her per se but I wouldn't have thought she's the best fit for the Luxe sham-show?

Reactions: 7
scarlett moffatt appaears to have been gifted the entire collekshun - nothing against her per se but I wouldn't have thought she's the best fit for the Luxe sham-show?
Getting prepped to be the next ITS person I imagine, lots of body confidence chat atm which is their angle.

Reactions: 10
ITS have recently announced Anna Saccone is a new one, she has 1.3m followers, recovering ED with cute kids and husband who has 1m followers

Lorna close the door on your way out and don't bother to swipe back in, we've deleted your passcard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do we need news on re-stocks? 80% of the items are still available in almost every size. Are we meant to believe it was a total whitewash sell-out success?
Guessing this was a prerecord. What do you bet they are back already?

ITS have recently announced Anna Saccone is a new one, she has 1.3m followers, recovering ED with cute kids and husband who has 1m followers

Lorna close the door on your way out and don't bother to swipe back in, we've deleted your passcard
Cute girl. Hope she does well and doesn’t let it go to her head.

Reactions: 2
Say what?! That’s awful! Please tell me she didn’t post it on Instagram for all to see?
Knew I hadn’t imagined it

• Wow
  • Angry
Is it something to be proud of to be completely incompetent in daily life skills? Cooking, cleaning, ironing....etc. Her mum must be so ashamed of the daughter who is completely helpless.

Knew I hadn’t imagined it

Yes and he as is dodgy as duck, suggesting his wife takes the date rape drug so he can get her pregnant

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The Saccones are work shy money grabbing psychos who exploit their kids 🤢 I wish her no luck.

• Wow
  • Angry
Yes and he as is dodgy as duck, suggesting his wife takes the date rape drug so he can get her pregnant
I was confused at first because I was convinced he was the GBF!
Ive never heard of them until today. Can’t believe what I’ve read! Omg.just shows old Adam gives zero fucks.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is it something to be proud of to be completely incompetent in daily life skills? Cooking, cleaning, ironing....etc. Her mum must be so ashamed of the daughter who is completely helpless.
One of the most annoying things, people who think it's cute to be thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Again she’s not showing it’s a advertorial for the dress and the collaboration she has with ITS, no disclosure showing it’s advert and affiliate link going straight to ITS I guess she just thinks she’s above the law; I guess we report that she is not

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Again she’s not showing it’s a advertorial for the dress and the collaboration she has with ITS, no disclosure showing it’s advert and affiliate link going straight to ITS I guess she just thinks she’s above the law; I guess we report that she is not
Yep breaking rules & not only is she on the payroll she'll earn from the affiliate link in the swipe up if people buy. I've said it a million times if you're buying use Quidco or similar to get the money yourself.

Reactions: 9
Maybe she should call it the Last Hurrah

I was confused at first because I was convinced he was the GBF!
Ive never heard of them until today. Can’t believe what I’ve read! Omg.just shows old Adam gives zero fucks.
Horrible. Now she’s been given a platform to make more money? ITS should be ashamed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.